• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Personality Self-Portrait

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Screenshot (302).jpg

From highest to lowest:
Sensitive, conscientious
Leisurely
Vigilant, solitary, idiosyncratic
Self-confident, devoted, serious
Adventerous, mercurial
Self-sacrificing
Dramatic
Aggressive

Your leading style(s) most strongly shape your style, even if they sometimes conflict with one another. In brief, here are descriptions of your top styles:

SENSITIVE
Sensitive types prefer the known to the unknown. They are comfortable with habit, repetition, and routine.
--> Sometimes yes, sometimes no. I am comfortable with routine but I also like to mix things up every now and then. I don't want to always be doing the same thing.

They care deeply about what other people think and behave with deliberate discretion in their dealings with others.
--> Very much so. My biggest character flaw is probably worrying too much about what others think of me.

They do not make hasty judgments or jump in before they know what is appropriate. They maintain a courteous, self-restrained demeanor.
--> Usually

They function best in scripted settings where they know precisely what is expected of them.
--> I don't like overly scripted settings but I do like a general sense of what's expected of me.

Sensitive men and women are not quick to share their innermost thoughts and feelings with others, even those they know well.
--> Yes. I won't share my feelings unless I can be reasonably be sure you won't try to invalidate them.

Sensitive people are private and territorial.
--> Somewhat

They're nesters, bonding closely with family and coworkers and forming lasting friendships with a favored few.
--> I wouldn't exactly consider myself a nester. I have close bonds with family but I don't really closely bond with any coworkers. Even in my friendships there is still some distance and sometimes the friendships don't always last.

Among strangers, however, they rarely feel themselves.
--> Somewhat true. I can be most of myself but I feel like I can't totally be myself if that makes sense because I have too many idiosyncracies about myself that I fear will not be accepted. I often ask myself the question, 'How can I truly be myself in the presence of others?'

Even well into new relationships, they may find it difficult to be who they are.
--> Perhaps.

Yet they can operate impressively when they know exactly what is expected of them.
--> Yes. But as far as expectations go, more general expectations seem to work better for me because if the expectations are overly specific than I get anxious about whether or not I can actually meet all of them.

For example, many journalists with Sensitive style can interview celebrities forcefully and effectively, yet experience difficulty talking to such individuals if they are introduced socially.
--> Well I'm not a journalist but I can understand this. I sometimes find public speaking easier than having an intimate conversation with someone I just met.

Some highly Sensitive people are prone to fears and phobias.
--> I don't think I'm any more or less fearful than the average person outside of having some level of social anxiety.

Others feel anxious, tense, or vaguely uneasy until they can get back to their familiar habits or roles.
--> Sometimes

Uncomfortable or not, they can maintain a polite reserve around strangers and may come off as rather cool. This effectively masks their anxieties but often makes them seem haughty and unapproachable.
--> Yes

They are quite free in their imaginations and are often capable of great inventiveness and creativity.
--> Yes

They can occupy themselves quite comfortably when alone, as long as they have a family, partner, or close friends with whom they know they will soon see.
--> Yes, and I can also be alone for long periods of time and I don't necessarily have to have anyone whom I will soon see.

They thrive at work, especially in structured settings. They're thorough, dedicated, competent, and loyal to coworkers and try hard to earn respect.
--> Yes

Stress for this personality style comes from having to brave the unfamiliar on their own.
--> Depends on the kind of unfamiliar situation. I've traveled alone multiple times fearlessly and have frequently changed residences with no difficulty. Also, underwent a major career change. I looked forward to these changes. But unfamiliar social type situations would cause me more anxiety.

Although some react by restricting their worlds and limiting their risks, many adapt by relying on close companions to accompany or protect them. Others respond by becoming counterphobic--attempting to conquer the anxiety by confronting the challenge again and again.
--> I often limit risks in the social/emotional sphere rather than confronting them head-on. I suppose sometimes I rely on a family member or someone close to accompany or 'protect me' but oftentimes I don't have that luxury because I don't want to tell them or don't feel comfortable doing so. Therefore I go it alone.

Criticism also causes stress for the Sensitive person. They care greatly about how people react to them, although their reserve might prevent others from realizing this.
--> YES, YES, YES!

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
CONSCIENTIOUS:
Conscientious individuals are dedicated to work and are capable of immense, single-minded effort.
--> Sometimes

They have strong moral principles and values.
--> Yes

Opinions and beliefs are rarely held lightly, and they stick to their convictions.
--> Usually

Everything must be done 'right,' and the Conscientious person has a clear understanding of what that means, from the best strategy to achieve the boss's objectives, to how to get every single dirty dish into the dishwasher. They like order and tidiness and are good organizers, catalogers, and list-makers.
--> About some things I can be like this. Other things, no.

Thrifty, careful, and cautious, Conscientious individuals do not give in to reckless abandon or wild excess.
--> Yes

They have a tendency to collect things and are reluctant to discard anything.
--> I like to collect things but I also have no problem discarding or donating something that's no longer of use or value to me.

Conscientious types believe strongly in hard work and loyalty.
--> Yes

Their work is central to their lives.
--> It's important but I wouldn't say it's central. Other things are important too, like my leisure activities and family.

Whenever they commit to a task, they do the job completely and thoroughly.
--> Usually

They are the 'A' students in school and the achievers in society.
--> In school I got mostly A's and B's. I often feel like an underachiever in society.

Detail and order are the main priorities of the Conscientious person.
--> It's important to some degree, like with certain tasks but beyond that it's far from a being a main priority.

They like things done a certain way and have difficulty adjusting to change.
--> Sometimes

When a problem arises, they work tirelessly until it is solved. They can be paralyzed by the lack of a perfect solution, however.
--> Yes

Their drive for perfection and their fear of making mistakes can become a burden.
--> Sometimes

People who are extremely Conscientious have difficulty making decisions and completing their work on time.
--> Rarely

They require encouragement to delegate tasks, which they tend to avoid since they prefer to do things their own way.
--> Sometimes

Conscientious people do not display their emotions and can seem dry and lacking in spontaneity.
--> Somewhat

They're 'head' people rather than 'heart' people. They are not without emotion inwardly, however, and often are attracted to partners who are openly emotional (e.g., Dramatic individuals).
--> I'd say I'm head and heart equally but people usually see me as a cool head type. I'm more emotional inwardly than I outwardly express. I like moderately emotional people but I don't know about dramatic types.

Their lack of emotion can be problematic in their relationships. The partner often mistakenly believes that the Conscientious person, who can't easily say 'I love you,' is without feeling.
--> No

Conscientious people make excellent partners, however--they are not quitters and are extremely loyal.
--> Yes

This is a high-stress personality style prone to Type A health risks when extreme. For all their enviable self-control and direction, many Conscientious people find it difficult to relax and experience pleasure.
--> I find it quite easy to relax and experience pleasure. I also score high on leisurely.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
LEISURELY
Leisurely types believe in their right to enjoy themselves on their own terms.
--> YES!

They do not allow themselves to be exploited.
--> Yes

Unlike Type-A individuals, Leisurely types are not obsessed with time urgency. To them, haste makes waste and unnecessary anxiety.
--> Somewhat. It depends on what it is. But with time sensitive things, I do get anxious about getting it done on time and getting it right. I take deadlines seriously but when there is no deadline, I prefer a more easygoing pace.

They are easygoing and optimistic that whatever needs to get done will get done, eventually.
--> Yes

They accept themselves and their approach to life and believe they are just as good as everyone else and entitled to the best things in life. They maintain that blind luck often accounts for who fares well or poorly.
--> Generally yes, but I also believe that hard work is needed for success. Luck alone can only take you so far.

Leisurely types proceed in their own direction and, when their choices put them in conflict with the people they care for, they often do not know how to proceed.
--> Yes. I often get in a predicament where I want to do X but that conflicts with the needs and desires of person Y, so what to do?

While they do not like to risk important relationships, they need to feel free.
--> YES!

The freedom to be oneself is key to Leisurely types. They play by the rules and fulfill their responsibilities and obligations. But once they've put in their time, nothing will deprive them of their personal pursuit of happiness.
--> Yes

What's important to them is not how they choose to enjoy themselves but that they are guaranteed this opportunity. If threatened, these normally nonchalant individuals will vigorously defend their right to do their own thing.
--> Yes

Unless they are in the creative arts or intellectual pursuits, most Leisurely people do not get personal pleasure from their work.
--> I often get pleasure from my work

They put in their time but are usually not the hard-driving, get-ahead types.
--> I often work harder or longer than I need to because I take pride in my work and want to do it well (also high on conscientious). I am not interested in climbing the corporate ladder but I do like to feel competent in what I do, playing the role of an 'expert', making a useful contribution. So in that sense I can be 'hard-driving', 'get-ahead.'

They love their leisure time and know how to enjoy it. Unless they have a work-oriented style that balances their Leisurely tendencies (e.g., Conscientious or Self-Confident), they rarely become managers or leaders because they simply aren't interested in getting ahead.
--> Yes

At home, Leisurely people tend to do things they enjoy and may put off tasks, such as paying the bills or washing the dishes, which may put a burden on other family members.
--> I put off tasks to some extent but I never let the dishes pile up past to the point where it's disgusting and I always pay my bills on time.

As well, Leisurely types generally avoid confrontations (unless they feel that their rights have been violated). They prefer indirect resistance.
--> Yes

They have a great ability to enjoy themselves and can lead extremely satisfying lives if they can be free to seek their own pleasures, in their own time, in their own way.
--> YES, YES, YES!

Hmmmmm. I'm almost tempted to say I'm primarily leisurely with strong conscientious to keep me in check and high sensitive as well.

wolfy

awsm
I got dramatic and leisurely. Dramatic was higher, but I have always tested and felt I was more the leisurely type.

So basically I have an independent easy going flair for the dramatic. Is that right?

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sensitive
Idiosyncratic
Solitary

KHAzwlR.jpg

Last time, it was Sensitive, Solitary, and Conscientious. As before, I scored lowest on Devoted.

Meow.

elcie

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sensitive>Conscientious>Serious

Surprise surprise

Lowest was aggressive.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
vp88d3.png

Sensitive

Solitary

Devoted

Conscientious

Sensitive seems Si-dom (according to my interpretation of the description) and 6. Solitary seems Ixxx and sp. Devoted seems Fe and 2. Conscientious strikes me as SJ and 1.
Looking at the page that [MENTION=6554]/DG/[/MENTION] linked, I'm most likely an ISxJ 6, 1, or 9.

Edit: Whoops, for that last part I was looking at serious, not solitary. Which means according to this test, I am most likely an ISxJ (it leans towards ISTJ) and a 6 or 9.

Last edited:

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
[MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION] - The link states that sensitive is INF and solitary is ITJ, which would indicate INJ if those have any merit and if we just look at your top two results.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am THIIIIIIIIIS sensitive!

test.png

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I got idiosyncratic, solitary, and vigilant.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Interpreting Your Personality Self-Portrait

Your leading style(s) most strongly shape your style, even if they sometimes conflict with one another. In brief, here are descriptions of your top styles:

Self-Sacrificing types will give you the shirts off their backs, without waiting to be asked. Their goal is to be helpful to others. They are noncompetitive and unambitious, comfortable coming second, or even last. They are considerate, ethical, honest, trustworthy, and nonjudgmental. They are neither boastful nor proud and are uncomfortable in the limelight. They prefer to shoulder their own burdens and have much patience and a high tolerance for discomfort. Sometimes rather naive and innocent, Self-Sacrificing individuals are unaware of the often deep impact they make on other people's lives, and they tend never to suspect deviousness or underhanded motives in those to whom they give so much of themselves.

At its best and most noble, this is the personality style from which saints and good citizens are made. Like Devoted types, Self-Sacrificers live to serve others. However, where Devoted types attach themselves to people or groups and are motivated by their need to belong, Self-Sacrificing types are motivated by their need to help and to give.

They work selflessly and often in the background for the causes and people they serve. They'll say, 'Don't thank me,' but secretly they really want and need the appreciation; they just have a hard time accepting it. If they don't get this thanks that they are ambivalent about, they will find themselves resenting the people they serve.

Self-Sacrificing people must often take care they don't give away too much. They commonly do more for others than they do for themselves and often unwittingly make themselves vulnerable to people who may take advantage of them. Highly Self-Sacrificing people often feel unworthy of receiving love. They also feel guilty about experiencing pleasure themselves, although they are usually willing to provide pleasure to another person. They are quite capable of pleasure, but are more likely to indulge this ability when there is no one else around on whom they can focus their attention.

Idiosyncratic types are tuned in to and sustained by their own feelings and belief systems, whether or not others accept or understand their particular worldview or approach to life. They are self-directed and independent, requiring few close relationships. Though they are inner-directed and follow their own hearts and minds, Idiosyncratic men and women are keen observers of others and particularly sensitive to how other people react to them.

They tend to question common beliefs and expectations. They are highly spiritual and do not close their minds to any possibility, always asking what if?' They tend to have a deep inner life, act eccentrically, and live in their own world. They may be interested in the occult or the supernatural and are drawn to abstract and speculative thinking.

Fitting into everyday, conventional life can be difficult for Idiosyncratic people. Others may view them as strange, which can be a problem in jobs and relationships. They must live life their own way and sometimes regret they cannot do things in the orthodox fashion. The pressure to conform presents intolerable stress for them. Two key factors affect the quality of Idiosyncratic lives: whether they can find an accepting environment and how well they adapt to others' expectations. Few work settings tolerate eccentricities of behavior, unless the individual has a great deal to offer by way of intelligence or talent. Some Idiosyncratics do well with one ear tuned in to their own personal worlds and one outward to what the boss expects of them. Others, however, have a hard time understanding or accepting authority.

Idiosyncratic people do not need other people to give their lives direction or meaning. If they can't find partners who accept their unconventionality, they usually do well on their own. Some are content to experience several relationships in their lives without necessarily finding their one and only.

Mercurial types live life on a roller-coaster of emotional peaks and valleys. Emotionally active and reactive, they put their hearts into everything. They are driven by feelings. They hold nothing back and take nothing lightly, especially when it comes to other people.

Mercurial individuals must always be deeply involved in a romantic relationship with one person. They experience a passionate, focused attachment in all their relationships . There is no style more romantic; they idolize and idealize their lovers but have a hard time accepting the imperfections that cause their one-and-only to fall off the pedestal, so their disappointment is profound. They never compromise their feelings, so a calm quiet life with a 'regular' person is probably out of the question.

Mercurial people are spontaneous, fun-loving, and self-indulgent. They throw themselves into their passions, which can cause problems in the absence of balancing self-disciplined styles (such as Conscientious). They are imaginative and curious, willing to experience and experiment with other cultures, roles, and value systems. They are skilled at distancing themselves from reality when it is painful. They can jump into new lifestyles easily but may have difficulty defining their own identity.

At work, these individuals can be bright, enthusiastic, and creative. They become intensely involved with their coworkers and take everything that happens in work relationships personally. They work hard to please the boss, whom they often idolize, but they need recognition and rewards to keep up the good work.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
[MENTION=23583]21lux[/MENTION] - The link states that sensitive is INF and solitary is ITJ, which would indicate INJ if those have any merit and if we just look at your top two results.

Oh I knew that was what that site said, I just meant that that was my interpretation of the description. :p If this test thinks I'm an INxJ then it's laughably wrong lol!

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Idiosyncratic & Sensitive equal highest
Adventurous & Dramatic equal second.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sensitive and Conscientious were nearly tied, and I scored strongly on both. But I scored low on all the rest.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Idiosyncratic > Sensitive > Solitary > Mercurial > Vigilant = Serious = Devoted > Self-Sacrificing > Dramatic > Leisurely > Self-Confident > Conscientious > Adventurous = Aggressive

Idiosyncratic

Solitary

Sensitive

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sensitive (18/20), Vigilant, Leisurely, Serious (all 16/20)

Proctor

MBTI Type
INTJ
Idiosyncratic > Vigilant = Sensitive > Self-Confident

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sensitive and Conscientious were nearly tied, and I scored strongly on both. But I scored low on all the rest.

Twins! Well, almost. I got Conscientious>Sensitive>Serious.

Buy honestly, I didn't score very high on any of them. 11/20 was my highest, followed by 10/20, and 8/20. And I got 0-2 on vigilant, mercurial, idiosyncratic, self-sacrificing, leisurely, and aggressive. It almost felt like a personality disorder inventory TBH. A lot of the questions seemed to be probing for narcissism, histrionic, and borderline.

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
1546SAM.png

Sensitive > Solitary > Adventurous > Self-Sacrificing > Serious