• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ne vs. Ni Imagination

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
never go for entp @xsense, it is a lonely life

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Compare dom Ne user with dom Se user and make conclusion about who of them tend to brake rules more.
According to one study dom Ne users are the most risk takers. :)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Compare dom Ne user with dom Se user and make conclusion about who of them tend to brake rules more.

compare my sex life to yours and loose :)

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool

Can you abstract more about rules breakers , I guess that can change from differents frames but anyway Nj from an abstract levels aren't the best to change paradigms of course alot of them did Mbti isn't a good example of potencial.

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
Yeah my ID trying to figure out logic of your sentence expressing via smile. :D

Funny fact , Ti-Ne or Ne-Ti already know your point of view , There is a truth more than that ... typical rules breakers.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You all dream too much, you need to live more !

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Funny fact , Ti-Ne or Ne-Ti already know your point of view , There is a truth more than that ... typical rules breakers.

I always thought braking rules is matter of all strong Ti (subjective thinking) users and INTP because of their ter Si are the less one. :)

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
I always thought braking rules is matter of all strong Ti (subjective thinking) users and INTP because of their ter Si are the less one. :)

Evolution man , You need the crazy old man to tell you what is wrong xD.

Enneagram
9w1
I suck at imagination.

I literally am half asleep all the time and because of that I dream and create memories constantly that have basis in reality. Nothing too weird though.