• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Morpeko Types You in 2022

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I know we don't know each other the most intimately but I'd enjoy getting your thoughts as well.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have a meeting with the guy who created AP on Sunday where we'll talk about my type in detail, and I'm going to ask for further clarification about the subtypes. I'm holding off further typings until I get that information, but that's only a few more days.

I'm not redoing everything I've done before, but if there are any updates to how I've AP-subtyped people after I learn more, I will let you know. I do have a basic understanding so I doubt it's all bad, but I may learn some new stuff and be more confident about it. Thanks all, I actually do enjoy doing this.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Enneagram: 8w7 3w2 6w7 so/sx

I'm not too confident in this typing because I don't know you all that well, and most of my guessing is based on the limited posts you've made from 2020-2022 (I don't feel comfortable typing people based on posts much older than that, even that is too old for me but I don't have much of choice). I think that the 368 tritype suits you well, overall. Double assertive, double reactive (which can come off assertive), and double attachment. I think double 7-wing explains why you might seem like a 7 fix (along with just being an assertive type in general). You have the bluntness that people of this tritype and fixes tend to have.

I initially got the vibe that you were a 3-core, you have that sort of charismatic polish that they have, but you also have somewhat of a gut-core grittiness and rejection triad feel that I can see from an 8-core, so I will agree with that typing for you. Also, you were really blunt in the "COME HERE NOW?!" thread based on what I'm reading, that seems more 8 than 3. I'm not exactly sure of your variants because to determine that needs an observation of how you interact with others and the world, but it's clear that you do seem to not focus on self-preservation very much. I'm not seeing the contraflow push/pull in your variants yet, nor have I witnessed too much sx, but that's subject to change as you post more.
Yeah, to be honest, triple reactive makes sense for me. I used to think that I was triple assertive, but I guess that any 83x combination works well enough for me. I thought 3w4 > 3w2, though because I think that I have a four-wing in terms of caring more about my own goals, than helping others. I think that I am more subdued than a 3w2, and not as social or outgoing. I still want to achieve my goals though, but it's not my most important motivation overall. Yeah, I am a very blunt person and can be oblivious to that fact as well.

sx makes sense, IMO.

Attitudinal Psyche: VLEF

1V-A. You just seem to be really assured about your Volition, your place in the world, getting things done, and you exuberate confidence in it. You seem to know your own character as well. Maybe this description applies to you: VLEFs set their own priorities after exploring the rationale for their decisions. They feel no need in adjusting their volition and willpower to what others desire, unless they have a chance to test it out themselves. They take charge without spending more energy than they have to. VLEFs turn from heartbreak and other difficult emotions to focus on their work and come back with a new perspective on life. This type commits to their goals even if their lifestyle is not comfortable or particularly optimal health-wise.

2L-1. You seem fearless about your logic to the point where you give some 1L vibes, but overall, I think you're more prone to discussion about logic/theories as well as delving into the process of your logical thinking than a 1L would be. You're positive about your own logic, you don't hold back, and can act as a leader based on it, but patiently listen to other people's opinions too. I mostly saw this in the thread where you say if the person above is accurately typed, and the aforementioned COME HERE NOW?! thread.

3E-4. You seem process-oriented in Emotion but that it's not your focus. I think you use it in an exploratory way, for example "Yeah that's what I also thought, people pay too much heed to the EXPRESSIVENESS OF FE and NOT THE IMPACT IT CAN HAVE EMOTIONALLY. Yeah, I get called a troll quite a bit, like to ruffle some feathers at times." I chose the 4th subtype because you seem to have a results spin too: "Yeah, I am not good at keeping relationships. I can just about do it, but it never works well and I can't maintain it for long at all. I prefer visible cues instead of guessing things."

4F-4. You just seem unbothered about Physics. I don't see much effort put into your aesthetic, comfort, living spaces, etc. And you don't really partake in anything regarding these topics, from what I can tell. Anyway, you explained why you don't relate to Si as much and I think that description can apply to why Physics isn't a big thing for you. You likely only engage in this attitude when it applies to the other attitudes you prioritize, namely Volition.
Yeah, I do what I need to do when I want and need to do it. IF I have goals, I want to meet them you know? Yeah, I'd rather focus on other things than heartbreak. It's a waste of time and you're meant to move on from it.

Yeah, I would even argue that I have unbothered emotion 4E > 3E (but yeah, both my F and my E are pretty crappy tbh):
The 4E attitude is formed by placing the emotion aspect (E) into the unbothered position (4th). Unbothered emotion (4E) has a lax and carefree attitude towards all concepts of emotion. All 4E types believe they are insufficient at being involved in matters relating to the realm of human expression.
It says here that 4E is 'insufficient at being involved in matters relating to the realm of human expression'. I know that probably sound more Inferior Fe (ISTP) or in Socionics, Fe PoLR (SLI) but I don't think that I am that sufficient in matters like that. But I do get where you're coming from in regards to 3E, though and I think that it is more like Fe HA or Tertiary Fe (I know it's not exact btw) but it's like the moments, ruffling feathers. Letting go.

I do not care much about Physics, you got that part right. But it's hard to tell between that and E which is my crappiest at times. I think that is partly down to my own developmental levels, and if you want to push it further, it could also be something to do with Socionics types (someone else can chime in here, I know you're not really well versed in Socionics and that's alright).

If we want to agree to "disagree" per-se, I am pretty sure of VL__ for me in that order:

1V – Confident Volition

A hallmark attitude of the VLFE is one of desiring to learn from their mistakes. They place a strong emphasis on not being afraid to get one’s hands dirty and improving from raw experiences. Failures are used as leverage and fuel for fanning the immense flames of their willpower. This type’s focus on how they have managed to get where they are in the world from beginning to end gives them the ability to mentor others with step-by-step analyses. You may often find VLFEs giving entrepreneurial lectures on what it takes to succeed in various matters. Not only do they excel at verbal lectures, but they are well known for their ability to write academically

2L – Flexible Logic

VLFEs are brought to life by new endeavors. Anything they can sink their teeth into or be challenged to solve will immediately pulse on their internal radar. They love to be demanded to logically explain how things operate. VLFEs prefer to constantly search for new hierarchies to climb as this demonstrates their inner desire to create, then deconstruct. This desire may not even involve external hierarchies, and instead, be an internal experience of challenging their own identity to push further. However, all of the attention given to the logistics of reality can cause them to forget about the emotional human touch that brings ideas to life. They may completely repress any sort of emotions or feelings they have when it comes to people and ideas. Despite this tendency, VLFEs are not emotionless. They may be excellent at expressing themselves so long as it’s directly aiding a point they’re trying to prove.

Yeah, I copy-pasted that from the VLFE's profile, since I ended up there and it's the other VL type.

I do actually agree with this description of 1V a lot. I do tend to learn from my mistakes and I don't want to repeat them. I like to just jump in, and do things as well. I learn from my experiences, and I want to improve from raw experiences. And yeah, I can write academically well.

2L makes a lot of sense to me as well. I enjoy solving problems, working them out, and figuring out a solution. The new hierarchies aspect could apply more to me in terms of systems, as I am trying to deconstruct socionics right now. The point to prove part, yes.

So the A = assured and 2L is secondary logic and the 1 after it (2L-1) means the first subtype and each position has four subtypes? Interesting.

MBTI: ESTP, ESFP
Se > Ti > Fe > Te > Ni > Si > Fi > Ne
You do seem like a strong candidate of the Se/Ni axis, and Se-dom makes perfect sense for you. I think that the function stacking for ESTP makes the most sense, as it does seem you use apparent introverted thinking and extraverted feeling. Hard to see anything else as a possibility for your type.
I think you hit the nail on the head here, I can't disagree with this.

Temperament: Sanguine-Choleric
Hogwarts: Gryffindor, Slytherin
Alignment: True Neutral(?)
Bonus: I associate you with the colours blood red and navy blue.

True neutral is interesting, I usually get chaotic neutral on those tests but true isn't impossible either.

Blood red and Navy Blue? 3D!

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, to be honest, triple reactive makes sense for me. I used to think that I was triple assertive, but I guess that any 83x combination works well enough for me. I thought 3w4 > 3w2, though because I think that I have a four-wing in terms of caring more about my own goals, than helping others. I think that I am more subdued than a 3w2, and not as social or outgoing. I still want to achieve my goals though, but it's not my most important motivation overall.
You'd be double reactive, double assertive if you were 368. You'd need a 4 fix to be triple reactive.

That's fair about the 4 wing, and I can see it in you. I'm pretty flexible about wings in general, and it seems like everyone determines wings differently. I do want to say that don't think that 3w2 fixes necessarily need to help others. I mean, a big factor of many 3s is that they're focused on their own goals, regardless of wings.
Yeah, I would even argue that I have unbothered emotion 4E > 3E (but yeah, both my F and my E are pretty crappy tbh):

It says here that 4E is 'insufficient at being involved in matters relating to the realm of human expression'. I know that probably sound more Inferior Fe (ISTP) or in Socionics, Fe PoLR (SLI) but I don't think that I am that sufficient in matters like that. But I do get where you're coming from in regards to 3E, though and I think that it is more like Fe HA or Tertiary Fe (I know it's not exact btw) but it's like the moments, ruffling feathers. Letting go.
That makes sense, but I mean, 3Es believe they're insufficient too. 3 and 4 is basically a place of being self-negative toward said Attitude, while 1 and 2 are self-positive about it. I think you're mixing systems where you don't need to be and they should be looked at separately. There are type correlations but it's not supposed to line up with the functions.
I do not care much about Physics, you got that part right. But it's hard to tell between that and E which is my crappiest at times. I think that is partly down to my own developmental levels, and if you want to push it further, it could also be something to do with Socionics types (someone else can chime in here, I know you're not really well versed in Socionics and that's alright).
Well, 4th Attitude isn't exactly what you're "crappiest" at. AP letters are not in order of which attitude you're worst at. Plenty of people are "better" at their 4th than their 3rd Attitude, and better at their 2nd than their 1st.

3F is probably the AP position I know most about and there tends to be an overfocus in physics that you haven't displayed yet. I'm not saying it's not there, but 3Fs (I've seen a lot in the FB AP Group) talk about pickiness openly. You just said you do not care much about physics and you've rarely discussed it compared to E. It could be developmental levels, but it isn't necessary for AP to be mixed in with other systems, it should stand alone.

I'm happy to further discuss things any of the systems I've talked about here and I welcome input from others, but I'd really prefer that this typing thread does not get flooded with Socionics. You can talk about that elsewhere.
So the A = assured and 2L is secondary logic and the 1 after it (2L-1) means the first subtype and each position has four subtypes? Interesting.
Second position is called "Flexible," not necessarily secondary as that implies it always takes a backseat to the first. That's not true.
They represent different dispositions but you're confident and prioritizing both 1 and 2.

A means "Accentuated" not assured.
Accentuation appears to be the most common subtype and the truest to the type on a descriptive level, as there are no variable strategies on the surface that oppose or manipulate what is happening at a deeper attitudinal level.
This is his subtypes page but I think it's in development still. Things are unclear.
But yeah, each position has four subtypes. I'm interested in learning more about this myself.
True neutral is interesting, I usually get chaotic neutral on those tests but true isn't impossible either.
I personally think those tests skew heavy on chaotic. I get chaotic evil on them all the time and I don't think I'm that. I think that some true neutrals are more chaotic than others and you're more on the chaotic side.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So, I had that typing with Rob Zeke today. I think I have a better understanding of subtypes now. I think I made some good points on my AP typings in the past, but here are the ones I'd make slight changes to:

@Saturnal Snowqueen
Attitudinal Psyche: FELV

2E-A or 2E-4. Now, I'm not exactly sure about this. You are stereotypically 2E in some ways that make you appear Fe > Fi. However, a lot of 2X people can get quite assertive about these topics and I don't think you ever do with E. You are very live-and-let-live, and maybe that's partially due to enneagram, or to the nature of flexible emotion itself. But you do explore a lot in terms of your own Emotion and that of the people you care about. I would lean more toward subtype 2 than subtype 4, but 4 tends to quietly hoard information which I think you do about things like typology.
I'm certain about 2E-A now. You don't have any indications of acting results-oriented about Emotion that a 1 or 4 subtype would possess, especially as I described you as "stereotypically 2E in some ways." You can be accentuated and still quietly hoard information.

@Methylene
Attitudinal Psyche: LEVF

1L-A. You seem pretty stereotypically 1L to me. Easy to identify, present. You are confident in your own logical decision making and thought processes, not so apt to listening to others in this regard. We both know several 2Ls and you lack their teaching and elaboration. To quote the website, this fits you: "view their opinions as standalone and obvious, so the internal thoughts are, 'Why would I need to explain, as what I said speaks for itself.' However, they are also aware of how they can be harmed and make sure they are constantly developing their skills within the aspect to avoid weakness."

2E-3. I think this subtype makes sense since you are considering the possibility of being 3E itself (I just strongly think you are 3V personally, which leaves me with 2E for you as process of elimination). This tends to be more of a negative take regarding Emotion than other 2Es like myself, and even brings a more "Logic-based" take on this attitude. At the same time, it can also be exploratory and positive about Emotion during healthier states, which I have seen in you as well. I think you are open to other people's input about the subject, like a 2E.

3V-2. Basically explains why you may also consider 2V for yourself. Volition doesn't seem to be an aspect in your life that you are more comfortable with, but you also don't tend to talk about it too much. I think you can be self-deprecatory about it (and you are about yourself in general anyway), and more open to input than some of the more argumentative 3Vs, while also being set in your ways.

4F-A. You honestly just seem very unbothered when it comes to Physics. You don't leave conversations regarding it, but it's not something you're an expert in, or something you bring up at all. I think this description fits you: "The accentuated subtype has the easiest time shutting the aspect off when there are other issues happening affecting their first three attitudinal aspects. They behave as chameleons when information regarding the aspect is brought up, willing to go with others so long as it means they do not have to engage and process it themselves."
I learned a lot more about 3E today, and I think you're 3E-2 and 2V-3 rather than the other way around.

I'm a 2E-3 and I have that negative take on Emotion that I was talking about, but I think you quite clearly go quite further into self-insecurity about it than I do. I think that if you're 3E-2 with the 2 subtype, that can better explain when you get exploratory and positive about it when you are doing healthier. You're more open to input about Emotion than regular 3Es; however, you don't really initiate conversation about Emotion like 2Es though.

When you talk about school, I think that's where your Volition lies. You're more positive about it than I thought. 3-subtypes can be self-deprecatory, but anyway, you are self-deprecatory about yourself. And you are more open to input about making changes in your life than 3Vs tend to be. I'm actually not sure how comfortable you are about Volition and I might talk with you more about that if you want.

So, I actually think you're LVEF, mainly because I am now rather convinced that 3E-2 is your E subtype.

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
@Morpeko You can do me if you want. Everyone gets me wrong anyway, so no pressure or expectations, do your worst (or best).

io789

Please, do it for me too. You may refer to my questionnaire I posted earlier. Any questions are welcome 😁