• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MaiType (Fantasy-based tritype test)

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
cfo8XwN.png

And I'll just stop reading right there. That's pretty good.

sorceror (sic)

8w7 2w1 5w6 sp/so

does this mean I get magic powers? :unsure:

Sadly, it does not.

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh, I took this test before! But that was a while ago, I'm interesting in seeing how anything might change.

And it did, haha. Hmm, I'm pretty sure that 4 is in my tritype, though. They had 6w7 and 1w9 right, however so kudos to that.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Gladiator. Sweet. :solidarity:

Main said:
Personality ID
1w2 3w4 7w6
The Gladiator (1w2) (SO/SX)
Order/Success/Adventure

Gladiators are very busy, energetic, positive individuals who organize a healthy balance for work and play. They are focused on competition, popularity, and become arrogant when others are not on the same pace as them. At best they are dedicated commanders who make working an upbeat and enjoyable experience for others.

Integration: Entertainer>Duelist>Gladiator

Unique ability: Competition
The Gladiator deals damage to multiple targets.

Desires: to be good, right, principled, integrated, socially significant, competent, able, 1st place, fulfilled, satisfied, free, happy

Fears: to be wrong, bad, corruptible, 2nd place, incapable, unable, failure, in emotional pain, bored, limited, restricted

... and then I got tired of typing all this out. :dry: Why won't it let me copy and paste??

Just in case this URL works later on: https://www.justinmind.com/usernote.../screens/d6a8ef93-ab7a-414f-9490-40445c0c6c93

I relate to nearly 100% of it. GREAT description.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well I LOVE the picture I got. Everything seems in check.

00a9b3fc706e2065a41a87a1f84c1ed4.png

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
21Ayhsy.png

It thinks I'm a 3w4 core. Never considered that option.