• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Light Triad Test

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Light Triad Test

small-chart.png

This makes you 8.45% darker than the average person.

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Light/Dark Triad Test Results.

Result (Light, dual of Dark): You are 44.55% lighter than the average person.
Result (Dark, dual of Light): You are 0.17% Lighter than the average person.

Explanation of Traits:

Empathy (81%) is the ability to understand and share the feelings of another. People who score high on empathy are sensitive to the feelings of others and tend to resonate strongly with other people’s emotional states. Studies have shown that empathy is positively related to prosocial behaviors. That is, people who resonate with the feelings of others are also more likely to offer a helping hand, whether practically, therapeutically, or emotionally.

Psychopathy (23%, Dark opposite of Empathy) is identified by the tell-tale sign of shallow emotional responses. The underdeveloped affect of psychopaths endows them with high stress tolerance, low empathy, and little guilt and prompts them to seek out extremely stimulating activities (sex, violence, drugs, or financial risk), resulting in impulsivity and a disposition towards interpersonal conflict. Personality traits associated with psychopathy include a lack of empathy or remorse, antisocial behavior, and volatility.

Compassion (72%) is the tendency to experience sympathy, pity, and concern for those who are suffering. Compassionate individuals readily notice when others are troubled and react with the kindness and consideration that is appropriate to reduce their suffering. Moreover, compassionate individuals understand that suffering is a universal component of the human experience and exhibit a nonjudgmental understanding of those who are struggling.

Narcissism (38%, Dark opposite of Compassion) is an egotistical interest in, or admiration of, one’s self. Narcissists tend to be excessively preoccupied with themselves and motivated by getting admiration from others and maintaining a grandiose self-image. Because narcissists are so preoccupied with getting others to buy into their self-image, they may initially seem charming, but most narcissists have trouble developing real relationships on account of their difficulty with empathy and lack of interest in others.

Altruism (75%) is the propensity to show disinterested and selfless concern for the well-being of others. Altruistic individuals tend to experience feelings of warmth after doing something good for others and are often strongly motivated to do good without expecting anything in return. As such, they are often seen as generous, helpful, and kind.

Machiavellianism (38%, Dark opposite of Altruism) is characterized by a duplicitous interpersonal style, a cynical disregard for morality, and a focus on self-interest and personal gain. People who score high on Machiavellianism tend to be unemotional and take an instrumental view of others. They are therefore able to detach themselves from conventional morality and manipulate others. Highly Machiavellian individuals can be very patient with their deceptions due to their calculating nature.

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I got:

Empathy: 41%
Compassion: 31%
Altruism: 53%

So the test says that I'm helpful without being especially caring, which does jell with reality. I will help people if I feel my help is needed and useful, but I can't say as I enjoy doing it much.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
small-chart.png

This makes you 15.55% lighter than the average person.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Funny thought; because this is a self-report driven test, a person with high dark triad traits would probably lie their way into getting at least a decent score.