• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kristy Hammonds & Michael Setzer

ChrisFergusonFl

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
2x3
Abused the DCMA a lot in 2009.

ISFP Female, and ENTJ Male.

Another example of an ISFP Female, and ENTJ Male.

Jenn Tracker and Tim Tracker.

People who work hard for a living.

This relationship with an ISFP Male, and ENTJ Female.

Ferguson, and Clarissa Darling.

I myself am an obvious ENTJ, and I feel most people on this forum have been scammed by a test they don't understand.

All MBTI is is putting people's eyes into 16 categories, and there is no a statement like that anywhere on the internet.

Not by professionals, just by me.

We all know ENTJ's are CEO's.

Whether you test as that or that, and it's pretty obvious I'm acting like myself right now on this forum, aka acting like an ENTJ.

ENTJ's and ISFJ's don't mesh well.

I thought I was never gonna reply to a private message an ISFJ on this forum sent me.

I didn't want to argue with her about her MBTI Personality Type.

I told her what her type was, and she thought I was wrong when I was right.

Tony Robbins is an ENTJ, and it's obvious I'm acting just like him on this forum right now.

Because we're both ENTJ's.

Different focuses, and different tastes.

We both have.

He's a famous Life Coach.

I'm a famous YouTube Partner.

I'm not as famous as I used to be, because I deleted all my accounts.

I couldn't handle being in the public eye all the time.

Let alone YouTube.

RandomShadowMan is who I used to be.

YouTube - RandomShadowMan's Channel

xRSMx = Social Media Realist!!
- YouTube

Does anyone want video or audio proof that I'm the person from both those YouTube Channels? I still consider myself a YouTube Partner IN SPIRIT. ESPECIALLY WITH THIS AWESOME FORUM.