• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Keto diet

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I decided to research German laws, and they seem very similar to the laws here in the States. This means that supplements are actually not regulated - at least not very well:

Ya its a risk one has to take. But I think I rather die of my alcohol consume first, before its supplements. :)

Another thing still not proven is general high proteine intake. Most doctors say no to it, cause it can harm the kidneys. So especially when you have bad protein from whey, its maybe just spilled out thru the kidneys and they have to do the work.
Overall I try to cook with high-protein vegetables and do avoid meat. Whey often is the only solution when I have to work crazy hours. And I only take it when I do a diet, which theorethically seems to be necessary for me to be done always. But most of the times, I just say eff it, I'll eat that burger now. :)

So whey is an option and one can decide if he uses it. I havent made any bad results with it so far. What I wouldnt do tho, especially in keto diet, is eating more meat than usual. Not only due to health reasons but out of animal protection. I came from a family where they ate meat with meat and a meat topping and I tried to revert that habits as best as I could the last years. If I am really in the mood for a rumpsteak, I let that cost me some Euros. Local markets still have a good food quality here and you know where it came from. Same goes for vegetables and fruits, I try to buy local as much as I can. Imported apples for instance I cant eat at all, always get an allergic reaction in the mouth.