• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INTJ] INTJs and the 13 Habits of Exceptionally Likable People

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My mother is an INTJ and believe me she's funny sometimes! You're kinda funny also I like how you perceive yourself[emoji4]
My mother tries to not get attention from people but it's pretty hard in her in her case, as my father is a social person, and she's a very beautiful lady which makes it very hard for people not to notice her, even though she has a very basic style, and that's why she some times says that she doesn't like how she looks and keeps complaining about how she doesn't want to socialize :"I just wanna shut my door!!" that's what she always say [emoji1] she just like to read books and put plans for the universe hahaha I wish people can understand that..
On the other hand, as an ENFJ who's starving for warm emotions from her parents [emoji28], I wish she (and my father also) have paid more attention to us-her family- I think INTJ parents should understand how important this is, it's not a secondary or a stupid thing, I mean she might be sweet sometimes and caring, but most of the time just sitting among her world of books and analyzing things in a very detailed manner which make us miss an essential part of having a mother[emoji174].
have a nice day all fellow INTJs [emoji178][emoji255]

Last edited:

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh and I must mention she sometimes likes to watch comedy shows, unless they involve some touchy feely twist in them, and in fact, I'm proud to say I'm among few people who can make her laugh from the bottom of her heart, I just can sense what it takes to get her to laugh!!
Have a nice day[emoji57][emoji57]

TSDesigner

MBTI Type
INTJ
Oh and I must mention she sometimes likes to watch comedy shows, unless they involve some touchy feely twist in them, and in fact, I'm proud to say I'm among few people who can make her laugh from the bottom of her heart, I just can sense what it takes to get her to laugh!!
Have a nice day[emoji57][emoji57]

I learned how to be funny by watching comedy shows. I can be funny if I want to and the situation is appropriate.