• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP's

ChrisFergusonFl

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
2x3
We have lots of them here in Orlando.

Buddy Dyer.

Derwin Bradley. MET HIM IN PERSON TODAY.

Pulse Nightclub Shooter.

My bicycle thieve.

Other than Orlando. You got Donald Trump. John McCain. ghero46. TouchTheSkyFilms. naveregnide. Joseph Noecker. Ben Savage. Mark Zuckerberg. Shia LaBeouf. Whitney Port. Isaak Presley.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
We have lots of them here in Orlando.

Buddy Dyer.

Derwin Bradley. MET HIM IN PERSON TODAY.

Pulse Nightclub Shooter.

My bicycle thieve.

Other than Orlando. You got Donald Trump. John McCain. ghero46. TouchTheSkyFilms. naveregnide. Joseph Noecker. Ben Savage. Mark Zuckerberg. Shia LaBeouf. Whitney Port. Isaak Presley.

Why does your subject line have an apostrophe? /searches for bubble-gum emoji

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wonderful phobik I've learned so much about INFP's today.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I steal bikes all the time. Not to ride them. I just do it cause I'm an INFP

ChrisFergusonFl

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
2x3
Sorry if my posts sound cold.

They're not meant to be that way.

It's just how I express myself.

Haha.

Funny above.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sorry if my posts sound cold.

They're not meant to be that way.

It's just how I express myself.

Haha.

Funny above.

They're not cold, they're just not educational. Labeling people isn't something I can learn about someone.

ChrisFergusonFl

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
2x3
:)

It's an old post dw about it

I can't teach this stuff at all to anyone.

Only thing I can do is tell you to look at people's faces, and let you know what I think people's types are.

YouTube.com/JusstTom is a really awesome person who's an INFJ.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I steal bikes all the time. Not to ride them. I just do it cause I'm an INFP

If you've ever stolen a watermelon, that's worth three bikes, so you might meet your quota faster that way. I prefer bikes myself cause it pisses people off more and then they have to walk places.

I once was ashamed of my bike stealing and took pains to hide it. Of course I resented doing that and that's where a lot of my anger comes from.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
If you've ever stolen a watermelon, that's worth three bikes, so you might meet your quota faster that way. I prefer bikes myself cause it pisses people off more and then they have to walk places.

I once was ashamed of my bike stealing and took pains to hide it. Of course I resented doing that and that's where a lot of my anger comes from.

I've never stolen a watermelon.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That's how Donald Trump got to where he is. Cuz he's a good INFP, not like prplchknz