• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFJ/INTJ - Developing Extraverted Sensing, Happiness and Living in the Moment

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not at all. I only see 1 correct option at all times, with backup plans. When I see 2 equal options, I actually get really frustrated (inferior Ni).

Few months ago I was torn between going a high risk high cost investment and low risk low cost investment. It was stressing me out beyond belief, so I went with neither option and a few months down the road a new opportunity popped up and I took it.

Inside there is a gut instinct voice that says "Green Light" or "Red Light." That's basically what I listen to. And if it doesn't work, all that means is I've gained experience and knowledge in something that doesn't work. So if you've ever gone skiing or mountain biking, or even done some parkour, its the function that helps you go with the flow and follow the stream of correct decisions on the fly (at least when combined with Ti which doesn't encorporate experience into its decision process the way Te does). As bruce lee once said, "Water can flow, and water can crash. Be water my friend." Thought inhibits this flow state.

To be honest, Se is probably the function I understand the least. I still don't really get it well at all. In contrast, Si is clearly understandable.

Your "gut instinct" sounds more like Enneagram 8 than it Se though.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
To be honest, Se is probably the function I understand the least. I still don't really get it well at all. In contrast, Si is clearly understandable.

Your "gut instinct" sounds more like Enneagram 8 than it Se though.

I'm actually reading this straight from socionics because that's the only description that's ever made sense.

OBJECTIVE SENSING. What you see in front of you, is what is actually in front of you.

It also has to do with being able to feel pressures, temperatures, and textures of objects all around you without actually having to touch them. This is why SP's are often claustrophobic (Claustrophobic in the sense of they can't get enough room as opposed to actually fearing enclosed spaces). As an ESTP, I live in colorado because I can see the mountains and every house is on a different level. The geography is stimulating because its constantly changing. Driving down I-70 west is like ASMR to me, only instead of making me calm it makes me excited. I can feel the pressures of the mountains on the horizon. If I were flying an airplane, I'd be aware that I could crash into the mountains in the distance.

See the rock, feel the rock, become the rock.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This doesn't strike me as being about developing the inferior. To expand on this feeling, I will need time to digest.

Can you comment on what you think it is?