• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Humour by Quadra, Post here

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Alpha - Sanguine
Beta - Choleric
Gamma - Melancholic
Delta - Phlegmatic

...what types of humors are we talking about again? :tongue10:

PikUpYourPantsPatrol

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Crude, just really hostile for no reason, think Eric Cartman from South Park or George Costanza from Seinfeld, what Quadra would that fall under?

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Idk I think my humour choice probably feeds into my preferred genre of film choice too, I like whacky films with a kinda alternative libertarian lefty feels.... sorta it's ok to be a vigilante if you are fighting the big bad corps and generally being a robin hood (even watered down ones).

But the quirkiness is what I like, with a slice of principals... and I find gruesome gory things stomach churning in a not enjoyable way.

Two examples of stand up comedians...

One for delta nf- notice he generally is quite placid in his nature and his interaction with the audience is very much focussed on how he feels about them (not asking them how they are or to participate)

and one for beta bf-notice he is quite aggressive and base whilst still having clear principals and caring for the general good of humanity

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Is it an Alpha thing to just find a lot of things funny? You know, without having a sense of humor that can really be pinned down?

In fourth grade, I laughed until my sides hurt just looking at these three basketballs lodged up in the ceiling in the gymnasium.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Is it an Alpha thing to just find a lot of things funny? You know, without having a sense of humor that can really be pinned down?

In fourth grade, I laughed until my sides hurt just looking at these three basketballs lodged up in the ceiling in the gymnasium.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
And which quadra is crazy cat humour? Or is it universal?;)

Here is what I mean: CAT BOUNCE!
I’ve just found out that catflakes don’t exist anymore...
Bring in the Cats

(contains strobe light, in case anyone's sensitive to those)

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This very abstract and artistic form of humour makes me believe it belongs in the iNtuitive quadra.

bradly00

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
SEIs and ILEs are made for each other.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This very abstract and artistic form of humour makes me believe it belongs in the iNtuitive quadra.

Strange vid and strange observations... is this a troll post?

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Me too. That's the best part!

Am also liking this style of humour. Though the odd tick just very occasionally would work wonders... reminds me of ...

The fast show in general was pretty good. I also liked the running family and the guy who swallowed a fly.

D'Ascoyne

Am also liking this style of humour. Though the odd tick just very occasionally would work wonders... reminds me of ...

The fast show in general was pretty good. I also liked the running family and the guy who swallowed a fly.

I love everything about this. Scorchio! I also really dig the language potpourri.

Bono estente!

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
not a big fan of stand up but demetri martin is an exception.