• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How to show an ENFJ I like her

INTP!

MBTI Type
INTP
I haven't but I admit I like you.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll tell you a secret if you message me directly

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP always have secrets for me. Come on I'm sure you can improve and share your secret on that anonymous worldwide place.

It will still be a secret !

:offtopic: :D

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok let's play. Take a tarot card and I'll tell you all about your day tomorrow. Choose a card between 1 and 19.

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
lol interesting developments, you're a character [MENTION=22064]RedAmazoneFriendZone[/MENTION]

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Card number 14. Tempérance. Protection. The two snakes on the card means feminine + masculine in the Tantra.

Ida and Pingala that twist together along on the Kundalini.

The angel's growth on the sexual power.

On the chest of the angel there is a hand, symbolism of peace and luck. Your heart is receiving light.

Harmony between negative and positive force. A mix of blue and red = purple.

You are probably cutting your intellect from your senses. That card allows you to find unity and harmony.

INTP!

MBTI Type
INTP
Card number 14. Tempérance. Protection. The two snakes on the card means feminine + masculine in the Tantra.

Ida and Pingala that twist together along on the Kundalini.

The angel's growth on the sexual power.

On the chest of the angel there is a hand, symbolism of peace and luck. Your heart is receiving light.

Harmony between negative and positive force. A mix of blue and red = purple.

You are probably cutting your intellect from your senses. That card allows you to find unity and harmony.

Hey there Red Amazon Friend Zone. I like you.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
lol interesting developments, you're a character [MENTION=22064]RedAmazoneFriendZone[/MENTION]

Yours is the Wheel of Fortune (number 10).

You have something important to finish. End of a circle beginning of a brand new one.

That indicates something, an obstacle to go beyond, thinking of the importance of joy/sadness, money spending/saving,

dualities to concentrate on what must me changed.

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yours is the Wheel of Fortune (number 10).

You have something important to finish. End of a circle beginning of a brand new one.

That indicates something, an obstacle to go beyond, thinking of the importance of joy/sadness, money spending/saving,

dualities to concentrate on what must me changed.

Thanks

Looks like I have to stop procrastinating on my screenplay and put together my short film for a festival. Do you do general tarot spreads?

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wanna explore ....the unconscious mind.... and have plenty of nice dreams...

Good night madame.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thanks

Looks like I have to stop procrastinating on my screenplay and put together my short film for a festival. Do you do general tarot spreads?

Which kind of short film festival is it ? I've been playing in a short film. I find it fastidious. I prefer theatre.

I am interested in any subject about symbolism. General tarot spreads ? I'll think about changing job and doing Special Tarot for INTPs :bye:

human101

MBTI Type
NiTe
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx
Which kind of short film festival is it ? I've been playing in a short film. I find it fastidious. I prefer theatre.

I am interested in any subject about symbolism. General tarot spreads ? I'll think about changing job and doing Special Tarot for INTPs :bye:

London Short Film Festival. Do you act? Why do you prefer theatre, the interaction with the audience?

If you're interested in symbolism how do you feel about David Lynch and Kubrick.