• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How dark is your personality

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
7ea20f3502704e6e3c2e67cda4fca556.png

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I usually don't score high for narcissism.

gFxwXuU.png

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Infrequently vile

Low on narcissism and psychopathy, moderate on Machiavellianism.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Moderately nefarious

Like Don Draper, you are moderately nefarious. You walk on the dark side of humanity, but your ruthless streak may just help you get ahead.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Infrequently vile.

Very low on Psychopathy, average on Machiavellism and average but slightly higher on Narcissism.

:ninja: I do have a dark side - to protect others and myself with, when such an occasion arises.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What is machiavellianism

xnu6wz.png

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Infrequently vile. Higher on Machiavellianism than the others.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
q7OpydE.png

well... at least I'm not narcissistic :unsure:

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting. My results:

kheledon-test-of-vileness.jpg

Lark

Infrequently vile, although it could be a ruse, no one whose genuinely machavellian, for instance, is going to declare that they are, Machavelli himself said that any prince found in possesion of The Prince would deny all knowledge of the same and get rid of it.

Luke O

Super Ape
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Infrequently vile, although it could be a ruse, no one whose genuinely machavellian, for instance, is going to declare that they are, Machavelli himself said that any prince found in possesion of The Prince would deny all knowledge of the same and get rid of it.

I'm thinking of re-reading it now, I've got it on my Kindle app. That and Sun Tzu"s The Art Of War.

Evo

Unapologetic being
MBTI Type
XNTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Moderately nefarious

Like Don Draper, you are moderately nefarious. You walk on the dark side of humanity, but your ruthless streak may just help you get ahead.

Machiavellianism was highest and psychopathy was lowest.

Same

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Infrequently vile

You are infrequently vile – you mostly put others before yourself, though you may find occasions in which your dark side shines.

Machiavellianism (Upper half) > Narcissism (Just below center) > Psychopathy (Just below Narcissism)

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Infrequently vile.
It just so happens that most things I would have to be sneaky, fake or hateful to achieve - are not things I value very much.
Maybe something with fi.