• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help type my fiance

HorrorFan

I've had my lady take online tests and cognitive function test. She usually scores intj,but also intp and infp
Some info In helping me type her.
-she is very quiet not so much towards me but there are times where she is.
-She is very scientific. Everything seems to process in her mind in a scientific way.
-Grounded in reality but can be artsy with drawing and playing music.
-tend to gravitate towards animals than people.
-Have to have lists
-put herself in others shoes to see there point of view
-bad at social interaction
-wallflower
-listener than a talker
-is patient and loves to teach people
-thinks people should be able to do what they want as long as they don't hurt anyone
-She want to save the world if she could
-follow rules if they make sense to herself
-spends a lot of time researching animals,space,evolution
-addictive personality
-prefer a form of structure more than often than not
-close mindedness frustrates very easily
-when people don't listen when she's providing what she sees as informative irritates her