• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ghosting Test

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

ghosting

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Your results:​

You / Population Average
Result chart

• You are 19.07% less likely to find ghosting acceptable than the average person.
  • You are 21.93% less inclined toward a fast mating strategy than the average person.
  • You are 20.25% less likely to ghost than the average person.

I would feel really awkward / bad about ghosting people if they were someone I knew or was involved with. I worry about how they'd feel and what impression it would give of me.

I don't really consider it ghosting though, if we've already officially parted ways / I tried to draw a line previously and they keep crossing it. Then I'd just ignore them.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Expert in a Dying Field
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Result chart

• You are 19.07% less likely to find ghosting acceptable than the average person.
  • You are 21.93% less inclined toward a fast mating strategy than the average person.
  • You are 20.25% less likely to ghost than the average person.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp