• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Female suprematists

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A female suprematist wants what every artist practicing the suprematist style wants: a highly honed ability to create art focused on basic geometric forms, such as circles, squares, lines, and rectangles, painted in a limited range of colors.

El-Lissitzky-courtesy-of-andy15140.deviantart.com_.jpg

Suprematism is not for everyone, but women artists just want to be treated as equitably as male artists, without cries and complaints of being too AC ("artistically correct").

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
A female suprematist wants what every artist practicing the suprematist style wants: a highly honed ability to create art focused on basic geometric forms, such as circles, squares, lines, and rectangles, painted in a limited range of colors.

El-Lissitzky-courtesy-of-andy15140.deviantart.com_.jpg

Suprematism is not for everyone, but women artists just want to be treated as equitably as male artists, without cries and complaints of being too AC ("artistically correct").

Everyone knows artists from the avant garde area like Picasso or Georges Braque but works from Liubov Popova and other female suprematists are hanging in the Guggenheim too. They should celebrated equally, without being subjugated or attempted erasure from history.

61M9leOs7kL._AC_.jpg

*chef's kiss*

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What even makes someone a female suprematists? I am assuming you actually mean supremacists. What is the point of your thread?

I do not think women want "supremacy", we want treated with the same dignity and assumptions of ability that a man can receive. Is it wrong to want you to think I can be as intelligent as you?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What are they? what do they want? Can we shed light on this phenomenom?
I met a few in seventh grade. They wanted to be cheerleaders and make all the other kids feel like shit. I think it was hormones and funny new feelings they didn't understand.

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I met a few in seventh grade. They wanted to be cheerleaders and make all the other kids feel like shit. I think it was hormones and funny new feelings they didn't understand.

I think we're all supposed to crusade for him to be banned for spreading hateful rhetoric while we pal around with Nazis. Where is the TypoC I know and love?