• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famous living Sensers

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
No you're not being evil, sometimes she seems a little vacant to me too.

Nicely put. :yes:

I'm going to give my guesses about ESFPs (I think Paris Hilton is an ESFJ, btw).

Really? Wait, stop... I don't care! She's never going on my list! :)

I'm not sure about these, so I probably won't argue my case very much.

Brittany Murphy
Sienna Miller
Ashlee Simpson (although I read her typed as ENFJ)
Cameron Diaz
Eva Longoria

Thanks for the tips. I'll be YouTubing Cameron Diaz and Eva Longoria. Which one of them d'you think an ESFP would most want to identify with?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
btw, if Simon Cowell does not work out for ISTP and sues you for royalties, two other potential "actor" male ISTPs (I think) include:

* Bruce Campbell ("Evil Dead," "Army of Darkness", etc)
* John Cusack ("Say Anything," "Gross Point Blank," etc.)

--

This ESFJ reading probably does you no good, but there's a radio personality named Mike Evans who does a daily gossip show who I thought was a clear indication of ESFJ.

Basically, snippets of things happening in the entertainment industry, but it's usually about the personal lives of the celebrities and he's invariably always making judgment calls about their morality/behavior. He's got a very strong sense of social responsibility and the way people SHOULD behave; he's very quickly to slap labels on people ("Table for Conceited: Party of One!") when he does reviews, he seems to just drop any nuance, his descriptions usually are not useful in terms of analysis, his ratings seem based on how the movie left him feeling or if it had a good moral/social message. Not N at all, he's very straight-forward and practical, even when it comes to his humor and what he laughs at / makes jokes about.

My overall perception of him is (1) responsible, (2) not afraid of conflict, (3) operating off social mores, and (4) likes to guide people to things that are wholesome, decent, etc. Overall, he reminds me of a benign Nancy Grace with a bit more sense of humor.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
btw, if Simon Cowell does not work out for ISTP and sues you for royalties

I'll worry about getting sued later, for now I just want my list to be correct. :D D'you think Simon Cowell's something other than ISTP?

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll worry about getting sued later, for now I just want my list to be correct. :D D'you think Simon Cowell's something other than ISTP?

You're on your own for that one :( -- I never watch American Idol, so I couldn't tell you.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Don't mistake me, I don't watch American Idol, but Simon Cowell has Introverted Thinking written all over him. And he picks up details in voices like a hawk -- I'd definitely say Extraverted Sensing is there, too. I'll say ISTP, too.

TaylorS

Aspie Idealist
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Jimmy Carter: ISFP

hommefatal

No you're not being evil, sometimes she seems a little vacant to me too.

I'm going to give my guesses about ESFPs (I think Paris Hilton is an ESFJ, btw). I'm not sure about these, so I probably won't argue my case very much.

Brittany Murphy
Sienna Miller
Ashlee Simpson (although I read her typed as ENFJ)
Cameron Diaz
Eva Longoria

And one more ISFP:
Janet Jackson
Britanny Murphy? The roles she plays are INFJ.