• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Fe] ESFJ e2 "The People's ENFP"

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Esfj. Because he doesn't have NE OVERLOAD

I tend to find Ne overload doesn't happen unless an Ne dom finds something particularly engaging.

You have to trigger that network with a topic first. Not to mention the overall societal reliance on familiarity and structure, which is a bit Ne-sapping.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I like celebrity types but sometimes I cringe at their typings. One of the quotes under Seinfeld's entry is "[I like to] engage with funny people, or weird people, or, you know, kind of off people. [Whereas when I meet] anybody who's ... normal ... I'm not curious, I'm not interested."

I'd be curious to see their reasoning for listing him an ENFP.

My father is an ESxJ. He excels at "collecting" weird friends. Not that this is evidence for any type.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
I think my wife is an ENFP. For the longest time I thought she was an ISFP, and she thinks she's an INFP.
Yes.. I'm not good at mbti typing because people are really complicated persons

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
I tend to find Ne overload doesn't happen unless an Ne dom finds something particularly engaging.

You have to trigger that network with a topic first. Not to mention the overall societal reliance on familiarity and structure, which is a bit Ne-sapping.
I see. I sometimes experienced Ne and it feels good.

Totally makes sense E_D I love it. What you describe is my baseline...my normal, resting-state understanding of the world around me.

I'm excited though because your post gives me an opportunity to illustrate the other point I was attempting to get at in that post you quoted using the power Grunge. Just this ESFJ connecting with the audience working hard to create a large group experience vs NFP everyone on stage and off is an individual in their own individual bubble.

^^Eddie Vedder - Pearl Jam - ESFJ

At the very beginning of this video he is concerned about the bright lights being on his audience.
He tells his audience to "stand up"
He faces his audience...he looks at his audience...and he even goes into the audience at a later point in this video.

^^Nirvana - a band made up of an INFP, xSFP and ENFP.

I selected this video for two reasons... 1.) it was a period of time that Kurt Cobain was not on drugs And 2.) there's a random seeming guy dancing in the middle of the stage that the band hired because their record label/tour people had complained numerous times that none of them engaged the audience...that none of them even moved around the stage.

^^Dave Grohl - Foo Fighters - ENFP (and a pretty extroverted one at that).

I never saw Nirvana live...but I have seen the Foo Fighters live and in spite of the fact this is not a video of an actual live show...this is exactly how he was when preforming...his eyes closed like the entire time. And I totally understand that. Like, there is no way I could concentrate on entertaining an audience and creating a group experience and play an instrument and sing at the same time. It would be too much I would have to close my eyes.

I saw (sort of) Tool at Ozzfest and they performed their entire set behind an illuminated white screen. You could only see their silhouettes. Don't know what type that would be. Guess the message was we are our music and nothing more. Which is fine. They were quite good regardless.

Starry

[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] the Celebrity Types ENFP page is one of the worst.... I definitely don't think Seinfeld is an ENFP. I'm not sure why he would be an N type at all. I thought dissecting the petty details of everyday life was his thing? This strikes me as VERY Si. ISTJs often have a sense of humor like that. They point out the absurdities of the little details in life; very observant and noticing what is illogical or ridiculous. I find them very funny when they have this tendency.

I see Jennifer Aniston as ISTJ too and find it odd that site is pegging some ISTJs as their opposite.. It relies heavily on stereotypes though and doesn't consider mentality too deeply.

Is Orsen Welles ENFP? Why does that ,kinda make sense to me?...and yet all I know is "Rosebud" and something about William Randolf Hersh? (And No...I'm not even sure if I'm spelling these names correctly.)

Who else?

Type Dali...he's gotta be ENFP. People say Jack White is INFJ...but I do think he's ENFP. Um...I agree with the first 4 on the page and Che...but yah...a lot looks completely wrong. Katie Couric...fuck no. Basically, all the hollywood stars are totally not even. Fidel Castro? <-? Don't know Osho the Mystic...