• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Describing the personality types

Joshuamonkey

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I wanted to write short summaries for the personality types to help me remember them, and this is what I came up with. What do you think? (I'm ENFJ)

INFJ: I know what the greater good is.
ENFJ: You can all be the greater good.
ISFJ: I will perform my duty for the greater good.
ESFJ: Let’s all perform our duty for the greater good.
ISFP: I will express the greater good through artistic vision.
ESFP: Harness the greater good within you.
INFP: I am the greater good, and you are too.
ENFP: We will find the greater good together!
INTP: I’m creating a design for the greater good that exists.
ENTP: I will explain to you what the greater good is.
ISTP: Focus on the greater good and go for it.
ESTP: Let’s go on a quest for the greater good.
INTJ: The way is clear; I will achieve the greater good.
ENTJ: I will clear the way before me; follow me to achieve the greater good.
ISTJ: Look no further, the greater good is right before you.
ESTJ: Don’t you see? We will achieve the greater good.

reckful

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
INFJ: I know what the greater good is. Thank you for understanding that I belong at the top of this list.
ENFJ: You can all be the greater good. I could easily be at the top of this list, but have graciously deferred to INFJ.
ISFJ: I will perform my duty for the greater good. I heard there were a bunch of you working for the greater good, so I packed a box of sandwiches.
ESFJ: Let’s all perform our duty for the greater good. Why aren't I at the top of this list?
ISFP: I will express the greater good through artistic vision. Y'all are welcome to the greater. I'm good with the good.
ESFP: Harness the greater good within you. Where's the Greater Good party at?
INFP: I am the greater good, and you are too. I've seen the greater good in five different epiphanies, but it keeps fucking changing.
ENFP: We will find the greater good together! I'm still working on my expression. Can you move me to the bottom of the list?
INTP: I’m creating a design for the greater good that exists. I never agreed to be in your list, dude.
ENTP: I will explain to you what the greater good is. I just patented the greater good!
ISTP: Focus on the greater good and go for it. Don't be trying to weigh me down with that greater good garbage.
ESTP: Let’s go on a quest for the greater good. All your greater good are belong to me.
INTJ: The way is clear; I will achieve the greater good. I understand the greater good, and you don't.
ENTJ: I will clear the way before me; follow me to achieve the greater good. I also understand the greater good, and I'm even more insufferable than my INTJ brother.
ISTJ: Look no further, the greater good is right before you. Greater good, schmater good. Good is good enough.
ESTJ: Don’t you see? We will achieve the greater good. After you move the ENFP to the bottom of this list, I'm gonna fire her sorry ass.