• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anti-Vaxxers

ygolo

My termites win
Johns Hopkins and The Mayo Clinic both have studies on this but I doubt it's going to show up in mainstream media or social media. I wouldn't trust the CDC on anything as they simply crumble in front of corporate American and right wing pressure and are no longer interested in providing public health info to the people of this country.

My feeling is and has been this entire time - people frequently have undiagnosed heart disease, hypertension, cardiac problem, diabetes or family history of blood clots for which they have zero knowledge. People don't see a doctor due to cost, lack of insurance, lack of accessibility, especially in rural areas. They get the vaccine as it was free, paid for my the USG and all of a sudden they have cardiac issues and non-medical bad actors all agree it's 100% from the vaccine? I have a hard time believing that in any numbers. Same thing on COVID deaths. Most of these people certainly had comorbidity that were undiagnosed for years. The virus was simply the final assault the body couldn't take.
As someone who has had both heart attacks and strokes after getting the vaccine (long after). I do attribute it to primarily genetics (my dad and cousin had heart attacks at basically the same age or younger), secondarily to diabetes and weight gain. I put on weight after marriage because in-laws kept feeding me and I had a hard time saying no, and my main calorie burning activities were significantly lessened during the lockdown, and about months before the first event, I was diagnosed with diabetes (which almost all of my family has on both sides).