• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

need help typing

croooow

MBTI Type
intp
i was just looking to see if someone could help type me.
i have taken the tests and usually get intp or intj mostly intp

-dont like rules
-like to go with the flow
-dont like to be bothered when thinking
-like to debate
-only speak up when i feel i need to
-dont like going to parties
-have a small group of close friends but have many acquaintances
-prefer to work alone
-like all types of music especially metal band like opeth,meshuggah,fleshgod apocalypse,baroness
-love strategy games(and games in general) like magic the gathering or risk
-i like witty,subtle humor
-i like comedy shows like curb your enthusiasm,sunny in philidelphia,seinfield,the office both versions,arrested development,mystery science theater 3000
-i like to write and read fantasy
-i have been told im opinionated and that im a asshole and dont care about anything but myself(not true,i do care about people just certain people)
-very logical
-apparently good at reading people and most friends come to me for advice
-not sure if this has anything to do with it but i am studying to become a lawyer
-very upfront and honest
-normally dont like big gatherings but once i get more comfortable and talking its usually not to big of a deal but still prefer not big parties.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
All I cared about was your username. ROBOT ROLL CALL

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i was just looking to see if someone could help type me.
i have taken the tests and usually get intp or intj mostly intp

-dont like rules
-like to go with the flow
-dont like to be bothered when thinking
-like to debate
-only speak up when i feel i need to
-dont like going to parties
-have a small group of close friends but have many acquaintances
-prefer to work alone
-like all types of music especially metal band like opeth,meshuggah,fleshgod apocalypse,baroness
-love strategy games(and games in general) like magic the gathering or risk
-i like witty,subtle humor
-i like comedy shows like curb your enthusiasm,sunny in philidelphia,seinfield,the office both versions,arrested development,mystery science theater 3000
-i like to write and read fantasy
-i have been told im opinionated and that im a asshole and dont care about anything but myself(not true,i do care about people just certain people)
-very logical
-apparently good at reading people and most friends come to me for advice
-not sure if this has anything to do with it but i am studying to become a lawyer
-very upfront and honest
-normally dont like big gatherings but once i get more comfortable and talking its usually not to big of a deal but still prefer not big parties.

INTP.