• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Video: Are INTJs Assholes?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
  • INTJ talks about the answer to this question. I agree with most all of what he is saying.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Some of them are. Some are not. Just like every other type.

Although when INTJs are assholes, they make no attempt to hide or temper it in any way. They even take pride in it. And in so doing, they give the non-asshole INTJs a bad rap.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
  • INTJ talks about the answer to this question. I agree with most all of what he is saying.

lol, funny video, so difficult to answer the question.

And I agree with how sensitive INTJs are. People are confused when they see that side of the INTJ. I like how he explored that part of the INTJs. Because INTJ seems like an asshole, when they really do mean good (from their point of view).

Carpe Vinum

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The INTJs that I know are assholes, but proud to be so and somehow still endearing. The one got called out on being grouchy at a party once. His response was, "Thank you very much, I worked very hard to get here!" Gave us all a good laugh.

Lovable curmudgeons, those INTJs. Even the young ones. Interesting as hell, too. I'll party with them any day.

Duffy

From my visits to more INTJ exclusive parts, being an asshole seems like a badge of honor for them. It's incredibly juvenile.

#mastermind

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't even have to watch the video to know the answer to the question is yes - love my INTJs though. :wubbie:

Didn't watch the video for more than a few seconds. Mostly because he's cute as hell :wubbie:.

Lol, okay now I DEFINITELY see how we have different tastes in men. He just looks angry to me. :laugh:

Kyubey

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
8w7
I was definitely an asshole when I was younger. Now, not so much (at least from my perspective.)
I don't even have to watch the video to know the answer to the question is yes - love my INTJs though. :wubbie:
I agree with this. They tend to be assholes (mbti is a partially a measure of tendency after all :p)but I still usually love my type and other INTJs.
(I could be an INFJ though :thinking:)

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Am I the only one who thinks his eyes are exceptionally sparkly? Do instagram filters work on videos? Those camera angles.

I haven't met many INTJs in my day to day life. Most were women and I wouldn't be surprised if some of their hard edge was tempered by socialization. I wouldn't call them assholes but I could see where the "cold" impression comes from for not being especially smiley or socially reciprocating. I enjoyed it because it meant I didn't have to do as much either.

I've met some of the "proud" ones online. Asked about it once but the answer was too predictable and self congratulatory for me to remember. Every type has to go through an immaturity phase though, so I try not to judge too harshly.

Jaguar

I don't know about all INTJs, but that guy is a fucking idiot. I turned him off.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I refuse to give leeway to anybody according to type. In specific situations some people might mistake gruffness for being a jerk, some might mistake for extreme passive aggressiveness for niceness, that's the judger's failure. Assholes are assholes when they're being assholes.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I attract INTJ's in a way you would think is magic. Seriously. For such a rare type they flock to me. I actually loved all the INTJ I run into. I love assholes. I love to push thier buttons and they love to take a swing at me.

Our relationships are always very physical bordering on violence. Then we just get quiet. Look at eachother and crack the fuck up and act like we didnt just have a intense, near violent arguement on how "purple isnt matched for my skin tone you fatass."

The looks of pure horror we get in public places is beautiful. And when we brush off our conversatiions and when we flip the coin and act civilised, the looks of pure confusion is icing on the cake.

I love it. They love it. Its great.

So what if they are assholes? More for me.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't think they are. I saw the softness in his eyes, his overall demeanor wasn't really that scary haha.

(oooh INFJ mysterious psychic analytical powers oooh)

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd say INTJs are the least assholey of all the NTs.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
My INTJ brother is one of the most polite and accommodating people you'd ever meet.

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Ah, I get it.

The word you are searching for is 'sphincterrific.' :fullload: although :flame: might be appropriate as well...

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Actually, I would reserve that honor for INTPs, simply because they tend to be much more laid back and less likely to take interest in the affairs of others.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
No...they are too boring.

An asshole has to have a personality.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^ Hey hey hey intjs might be assholes but they are not boring.