• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Kiersey] Presidential Temperament

How do you rate this book?

• * (worst)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• ***** (best)

• Total voters

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
presidential_temperament_cover.jpeg

If you are interested in leadership and type, this is sort of an interesting book. There is a short biography on every president through George Bush and the author identifies the Kiersey temperament associated with each (it's written by David Kiersey). I guess the typing seems pretty accurate. It says that Jefferson and Lincoln were NTPs, Eisenhower and both John Adams were NTJs, Roosevelts and Kennedy were STPs, and a whole bunch like Nixon, Truman and Carter were STJs. There have been no presidents that were idealists (NFs). You don't get the whole MBTI type though, which was a little disappointing.

I give this three stars. I got bored with the details of each president but did enjoy finding out what Keirsey thought their type was.