• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Forum suggestions

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I need more forums to hang around in..

Im now only on a mostly car technical forum. Some radio controlled car forums.. here and.. thats it.

I have accounts on psycedelics forums, economics forums, INTJ, ENFPforum and that mythbuster forum.

I like typical INTJ stuff with a preference for tech.

suggestions?

I need a SC2 forum too.

guesswho

MBTI Type
ENTP
They did the MBTI test there :laugh: The number of INTJs was ridiculously high.

I'll start playing SC2 in a couple of months...hopefully :laugh:...what league are you in?

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not to me, but hey so what..

Im shitty.. 5-4 weeks since last time i played.. I have a average apm that tops out at 50. Plays toss.
Im better at macro games..i think...
I only play well against friends because that matters. ;D

Its a backside to it tho.. a ESFJ i live with does not wanna play with me no more because i powned him 5times in a row or something with just gateway units..
Kinda funny actually.. hes reading about builds and stuff and plays alot with friends.. i never bothered with reading up on builds i just try different stuff, having fun.. I do watch a lot of pro games on youtube tho...
In the practice league i did a barrack rush lol.. because of the dual rocks in front of the ramp i just flew two barraks over in a hidden position and massed up.. i won three games with it.. So that was how i rolled in the beginning as terran and reached platinum.. then the kids learned to play or something and i dropped like a stone to bronse.. Silver now.. Kinda fun there tho because in a "standard" game i know what to do but the lower tier people do so much strange i don`t allways know what to do. Need to relearn the game.. and scout scout scout more.