• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] How to help you overcome your "stress" ?

Ratem06

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hello, I'd like you guys opinion.

There is this girl, that tested as INFP so ...

We've known each other since early teenage years.
She is my first love, we looked for each other for years, had a couple kiss, flirt and stuff.

Basically, we spent years looking for each other without finding ourselves.

Now it's been ten years, we speak again ( We've had our high and low through the years)

We (at least apparently) want to see each other, but every damn time and no matter what is planned, she comes up with an excuse, she already confessed that it was because she is stressed about seeing me (probably because there is a strong tension between us).
She might not be completely healthy tho, but I really want to see what would happen to us, so every time I act as if it was not a big deal (because when I act "bothered" she immediately close herself)

Have you any advices on how I could help her make the final leap and just have fun with me ? I've told her that I was abit stressed too but that I already knew that after the first 5 mn it would feel nice like it always did, she agreed but yet, she is "floating around".

If I don't speak to her, she comes looking for news, sometimes twice the same day, or after a couple days so I don't think she is "messing with me".
Apparently when she is sad she still reads some letter I wrote her years ago.

I'm okay playing around because my Entp-ness sees it as an interesting problem to solve but reaching my goal would be fine too