• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] ENFJ - ENFP

Meowmellow

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not really sure about ENFJ's, nor do I know if I really know any.

However, a colleague of mine is quite the different personality of all the zounds of people I met. Quite opinionated Fe-user, strong personality, cold-aloofish but also very cushy-feely at the same time. She might snap one time and be really kind the next, strict with others but also herself. A lot of sass and wit, but also quite honest and open about her personal life and feelings when caught in a good moment.

I've just been working there for one month, but I feel I sort of struck a chord with her where she feels that I understand (and genuine care for) her personal life stories (compared to my other colleagues), of which seem to eat away at her headspace and energy at times. She seems very self aware but also self righteous, having a like-it or leave-it attitude. She may apologise at times for her moodiness or withdrawing moments, to which I always say that it's totally fine and understandable. She takes a leadership role though and likes to take up on being the most decision-making player in the workspace.

I've been in ENFJ sections of online fora and always found it hard to connect/communicate effectively with them, as if they are easy to snap out of an interest or conversation an move on. I'm not sure if any of this is in any way a plausibly somewhat accurate idea of an ENFJ. If anything, I do not wish to get on the bad side of an ENFJ, nor wish to start some competition or argument with them. With INFJ's I still feel like I have some chance to disagree and be stubborn, take some territory, if you will. I think ENFJ's would push harder or just drop it all-together and ignore me when they feel it is not going in a desired direction.
Anyway, i'm not a fan of Fe at all, but the great upside is that you can discuss personal traits and feels real well with them. Seeing how most of the company is made up of ENTP/INTP programmers which I don't relate at all with, it's good to have some Fe around.

EnnisPreit

MBTI Type
°Nt
2 great friends of mine are ENFJs. Feel like I can say anything at any time to them, cool people but the ones I know come off as thinkers. Both of them I was surprised when they told me enfj.
My male friend can even be more shrewd than me!