• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] What is sexy or romantic about an INFJ woman?

Dolce vita

MBTI Type
INFJ
If you've dated an INFJ lady, what did you find sexy or romantic about her? Why did you fall in love with her over other women?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Never dated an INFJ woman before, much less women in general either, but it is probably for the INFJ's deep intensity that can make someone come back for more. We just seem to live out our emotional lives through extremely loud decibels... you'll never have to question just how much we feel for you because we just feel so much, it can almost be a bit too much sometimes!

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't know about sexy, however I know few INFJ females, their love and feelings are so deep, they're very loyal and caring, they highly appreciate every little affectional gesture their loved ones do to them..

mystik_INFJ

Permabanned
If you've dated an INFJ lady, what did you find sexy or romantic about her? Why did you fall in love with her over other women?

I did and she had a very high "je ne sais quoi". Soft and gentle, of a certain noblesse. Intense sexuality.

But too sensitive at times, had daddy issues and in a struggle between atachment and keeping away. I'd say, damaged goods. I wasn't great at that time either.

So far I've not really seen INFJ women that are not damaged goods. Walking contradictions. I'd probably not be very interested in dating one if I was single. I feel they treat themselves too special. Even if not aware of type. I guess an older one would register as a great person, but as long as they're young and under the mid twenties, with undeveloped Ni Fe Ti they're not very great.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not for me. Too fucked up, like looking in the mirror. I want sexy sensor women.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
It's the Se. Passionate, upbeat, creative lovers. Bed breaking moaners in the sack. Graceless grace. Shamelessness in all the right places. Down to earth socially while somehow being a step above literally everyone. Great sense of style that betrays an eccentric apathy for other people's opinions of it. Everything sexy about ENFJs without the bullying.

Dolce vita

MBTI Type
INFJ
Haha anticlimactic, I really do appreciate the giggle. Reminds me of what I wore today. I think the word is insouciance.

On mystik_INFJ - you are the one who's damaged. Women are not goods. You're a moron. And probably single, for a loooong time now. Why don't you take all your hatred and lock it in a school bus with you in it and drive into the Grand Canyon, at the top.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Haha anticlimactic, I really do appreciate the giggle. Reminds me of what I wore today. I think the word is insouciance.

On mystik_INFJ - you are the one who's damaged. Women are not goods. You're a moron. And probably single, for a loooong time now. Why don't you take all your hatred and lock it in a school bus with you in it and drive into the Grand Canyon, at the top.

This is incredibly fucked up.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^It's also a bit off to say all INFJ women are damaged goods using a negative connotation. That also sounds like a great way to mistype people. I personally prefer people who have faced difficult experiences over the naive because it can result in strength and insight. :)

I admire the dignity about a lot of INFJs combined with thoughtful insight into people and natural uniqueness.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^It's also a bit off to say all INFJ women are damaged goods using a negative connotation.

Of course it's a shitty thing to say. That user has since been banned. I disagree with lots of people here, but I sure as hell don't suggest that they kill themselves.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
^Oh, I thought it was just his 'anger' on board. No, people shouldn't make those kinds of statements here, even if used as a farce.

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
I think probably an INFJ will be too similar to myself, so perhaps nah... already myself is some kind of handicapped to start with, even though mid way things get better.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know. All I know is that I hate using the word "sexy" to describe a beautiful lady. I find it very humiliating.

I leave it to the media and teenagers :dry:

Sum Guy

MBTI Type
INTJ

She's beautiful and sexy as all get out, and glad she finds me sexy as well. The sexiest thing about her is she is not afraid to discuss things and be upfront about relationships, sex and other things I think many other types find awkward to discuss in a way where we can explore views and no one get's upset of feels like they are odd. It's elevating.