• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFP World!

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I am very aware that, at least according to society's standards, the current model for a perfect person is ESTJ. What if the majority of the world was INFP?

sarek

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
First of all it would be a mess. There is a reason we all have our different profiles and without one type or another this world is not going to work.

But of course I can sketch my ideal world. In my world the commodity to use, instead of money(which would be abolished -> RBE) would be selfless love. We would all have to learn to love completely anew. The idea of unconditional love is so totally alien to our culture that we dont even have the faintest idea what it will look like.

In order to achieve such a world we would have to work hard at making improvements at each tier of Maslows pyramid, both on the collective and the individual level.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
First of all it would be a mess. There is a reason we all have our different profiles and without one type or another this world is not going to work.

But of course I can sketch my ideal world. In my world the commodity to use, instead of money(which would be abolished -> RBE) would be selfless love. We would all have to learn to love completely anew. The idea of unconditional love is so totally alien to our culture that we dont even have the faintest idea what it will look like.

In order to achieve such a world we would have to work hard at making improvements at each tier of Maslows pyramid, both on the collective and the individual level.

That was beautiful!
[MENTION=18724]sarek[/MENTION]

Of course, the real shame is that anthropomorphic foxes will walk the Earth before that happens.

The problem today is that the majority of humans are greedier than goblins. People covet gold and shiny things like the dragons of old. Perhaps, years from now, our grandchildren will shake their heads whilst reading the internet posts of yore!

Standuble

I would guess ESTP would, since INFJ is the minority in an ESTJ world…

Then probably not too well. ESTPs (in the stereotype) are drooling barbarians with a biology which still thinks its out on the African savannas a million years ago. They will be a minority but they will kick up a stink.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
things would run differently, but doesn't mean it be defective.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
To be fair, I am not sure the "model" person is ESTJ everywhere in the world. For example, I lived in Finland for a while and people there seemed to respect and expect introversion.

I think that a majority-INFP world would be full of a lot of beautiful ideas and strong values, but would be lacking in coherence and ambition to get those ideals into reality. I think it would be more accepting than the current world, but also more scattered. I feel like we would be more likely to accidentally wipe ourselves out.

BAJ

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
This was similarly proposed using the island thought experiment. If you had a whole island of INFPs, what would happen? Well, probably, one would be more "E" and another more "J", and those type distributions would be exercised until differentiation filled niches.

I've been fired, in part, for not being more decisive or structured. I paid a price to be me. I bemoan the rigorously scheduled and "SOP'd" reality of corporate structures and society.

In my world now, I work in a garden and live (currently) in a forest. Mine is the only residential, forested 1/2 acre around. The rest have cut down all their trees and put lawns.

Thus, I imagine libraries, gardens, forest glades, etc.