• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Punisher (Netflix Series) MBTI

Sh*ttyKarmaKid

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4/7
Frank Castle/The Punisher - ISTP ("Something you need to understand. I had two families. I had Maria, I had the kids, and I had my unit. (Ti/Fe) I was a father, I was a husband, but I was also a Marine, and I loved being a Marine. I loved that shit. There were times, whether I want to admit it or not, but I would've rather been neck-deep in blood and bullets and shit (Se) and be with my unit than be with my kids. That's something I gotta make peace with. That's what that is (Ti-Se)." - Punisher has long been a poster boy for all ISTP anti-heroes, and the show pretty much cements him as one.)

David Lieberman/Micro - ENTP ("I know people, I'm an analyst. It's my job. You're not gonna kill me, 'cause you're a good man." - I thought INTP at first, but this quote seems so Ne-Ti-Fe-Si, the way an ENTP would talk their way out of a tense situation.)

Billy Russo/Jigsaw - ESTP (His Anvil recruitment speech in the following YT link pretty much covers all of the ESTP functions in the exact order: YouTube - Appeals to material needs (Se), analyzes the investments in the recruits' abilities (Ti), makes them feel like a brotherhood (Fe), and also gives the recruits a greater vision they can live for (Ni). A true entrepreneur, indeed.)

Dinah Madani - ISTJ ("Wow. That was sexist, racist, and demeaning of my abilities all in one sentence, sir. Bravo." - Pretty much a classic ISTJ law-woman.)

William Rawlins/Agent Orange - ENTJ ("I point, you shoot." Note: I get a lot of unhealthy Te-Se loop vibes in his torture scenes.)

Lewis Wilson - ISFP (An extremely unhealthy one, driven by PTSD. I recognize a Fi-Ni loop in his goals and motivations.)

Karen Page - ENFP (An idealistic journalist stereotype.)

Curtis Hoyle - ESFJ (Motivated towards helping people (Fe), defined by past events and traumas (Si))

Sarah Lieberman - ISFJ ("I didn't mean to ambush you with the whole dead husband thing. It's just, you know, new people, do I lie? But then that feels so disloyal to his memories." - Clearly family values-oriented.)

Last edited: