• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fixer upper Chip and Joanna Gaines

Meowbot

MBTI Type
??FP
I flipping love this couple, they just seem so awesome and genuine. What do you think their types are?

Chip is absolutely an E.. Maybe ESTP? But he's such a goofball..

I think Joanna may be more balanced between E/I.. Probably an S because of her fantastic design skills but possibly an N. They just seem like they get along so well!

Any ideas? I'm so curious and haven't found any posts about them yet.

Meowbot

MBTI Type
??FP
635878885596194169-208198386_giphy.gif

Attachments

• chipjo.gif
    chipjo.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 135
Last edited:

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I love this show.

I think Joanna is xSTJ (leaning towards ESTJ) partially because her project management and design choice strike me as optimized to provide comfort and practical utility for their client's family. Also because she's got Delta's brand of consideration and chill. Chip's goofiness is the kind that strikes me as Alpha-like so my guess for him is ENTP. To throw enneas in I think Jonna is probably 1w9 and Chip 7w6 if for no other reason than their dynamic of Jo keeping Chip grounded and focused on his tasks and Chip teasing her or acting up to make her laugh when she seems to be getting too serious and stressed with projects.

Meowbot

MBTI Type
??FP
I love this show.

I think Joanna is xSTJ (leaning towards ESTJ) partially because her project management and design choice strike me as optimized to provide comfort and practical utility for their client's family. Also because she's got Delta's brand of consideration and chill. Chip's goofiness is the kind that strikes me as Alpha-like so my guess for him is ENTP. To throw enneas in I think Jonna is probably 1w9 and Chip 7w6 if for no other reason than their dynamic of Jo keeping Chip grounded and focused on his tasks and Chip teasing her or acting up to make her laugh when she seems to be getting too serious and stressed with projects.

Yeah I would defintely agree with this! Chip is so handy though which made me think S, but I suppose N's can be handy too ;)

Definitely see the alpha-like humor. So basically what you're saying is I need to find myself an ENTP. haha

I actually have a good friend who is ESTJ and she runs a successful creative business out of her home.. So I can definitely see Joanna being the same.

Not the most common MBTI match but it works for them! :wubbie:

pelerin

MBTI Type
ISTP
I love them too! I agree Chip is definitely an E. And he is such a goofball. He is so imaginative! He picks up a sledgehammer and suddenly he's slaying dragons and playing the hero. No doubt in my mind that he's an N, and an ENFP.

Joanna, I'm not so sure. I believe that she's an S (her attention to design and detail), a T (she's always bringing Chip back down to earth), and an I (as much as she loves people and gives of herself, she is really centered within herself, and trusts her own judgements). With her laid back nature and casual style I really think she could be an ISTP (my own type). Or maybe a down-to-earth ISFP. I hadn't thought of INTJ. I'll have to consider it.