• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your Evil Twin/Identifier

á´…eparted

passages
I'm not sure if a thread on this exact topic has been made before (though I do know broader ones were made).

Basically, out of all characters in fiction (whether it be movies, tv, books, anime, ect.), and specifically evil/antagonist/dark characters, which ones do you think is the closest representation to what you're like (sort of like a personification your bad/evil sides), or alternatively which one do you identify with most closely. This might be something you feel proud of, or might be something you're not proud of and don't exactly want to admit is true and is sort of painful to think about. You might even feel sympathetic towards them, and or "get" why they do what they do. Either way, it's a connection. It's a useful exercise to think about as it lends to reflection about or bad tendencies, and help us better as a person. It's also in a strange way, sort of fun.

So, who is it? Who is evil you?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
[MENTION=1180]whatever[/MENTION] is mine she knows i know it works for us she be the evil one plus she's my wife.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Maleficent is my kindred spirit.
Maleficent2.gif

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I have a few characters in mind though probably would recognize them.

elcie

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
not evil but Selma Blairs character in cruel intentions, is one of the worst examples that I am really ashamed to identify with...also Forrest Gump...

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Though not strictly a villain/evil: Severus Snape.

Snape.jpg

My reaction to him has always been one of "there but for the grace of God . . . "

My life has been much easier than his, from childhood on. (Often the case in comparing our own RL with fictional lives. Uneventful lives free of significant hardship don't make very exciting and suspenseful novels.) I never had a "Voldemort" to tempt my young, ambitious self. I never endured unrequited love ending in violent death. I have never had my life in serious jeopardy. Still, presented with the same fictional conditions and events, I can see myself making exactly the same choices, for the same reasons. As it is, I can give Snape a run for his money in dishing out sarcasm, being hard on the lazy or dimwitted, and hiding my intentions/plans when that serves my purposes.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I knew a person that was like Snape except he was ISTJ. It appears fictional characters are based of people in real life. Archetypes reoccer over and over.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I will people a few famous characters which might be known.

Josef_Mengele. The angel of death. I wanted to do scientific experiment for the sake of progress even if they weren't ethical. We can do so much more if science wasn't hold back by ethics and morals. Morality is relevant. Whether something is good or bad is stupid.

How do I make the image bigger?

Attachments

• Josef_Mengele.jpg
    Josef_Mengele.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
gone-girl-01_612x380_0.jpg

amazing amy from gone girl :)

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Salieri in Amadeus.

9904032_gal.jpg

His destructive traits: Jealousy, perfectionism.

Rune

MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Bellatrix Lestrange..

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I will people a few famous characters which might be known.

Josef_Mengele. The angel of death. I wanted to do scientific experiment for the sake of progress even if they weren't ethical. We can do so much more if science wasn't hold back by ethics and morals. Morality is relevant. Whether something is good or bad is stupid.

View attachment 15139

- - - Updated - - -

How do I make the image bigger?
Attached images seem always to show up as a small thumbnail. The reader must click on them to open and view at full size. The alternative is to link to the image online rather than attaching it. Be sure to choose an image with the size you want to display. For example:

mengele4.jpg

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Wario. Fuckin' Wario. He's greedy, selfish, self-aggrandizing, and doesn't think before he acts, ever. Most importantly, he schemes like a sonofabitch.

This is all you need to know:

"Oh yeah okay fairies are in trouble or whatever. Yeah. Yawn."

".... wait there's treasure involved!? Take me there right God damned now!!!"

Anti-hero, indeed.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
d58I6XL.jpg

Cardinal Richelieu always seemed to be like a model if I took the power aggrandizing evil path, but hey, he did help make France powerful in his quest for personal power....

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's hard ro relate to them if they are the opposite of you. If i do become a sociopath i'd most likely be like lorne malvo from the tv series fargo. My personality is quite similar to his, thougj my talents and bad assery are sadly not.

However i can't sympathize with him or his cause at all.

Reborn Relic

Damn American Cowboy
MBTI Type
INTP
Titus Abrasax, with a smattering of his brother, on the nicer end. :p

If I were truly made evil though...well, put it this way, I think there's a ton of untapped potential in me. I might go somewhere much more dangerous than I currently am, and than they currently are.