• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Courtney Love

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What would you say for Courtney Love?

I would say either ENTJ or ESFP. She definitely uses Se and Te plenty...she is not an ESTP. She uses zero Fe.

I would also say definite 8. 8w7, probably, and an sx-dom.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
How does she use te and se

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How does she use te and se

She does not try to be nice to people, sugarcoat things, or stealthily manipulate people (Te). She is very upfront, straightforward, and openly demanding about what she wants. She doesn't hold back for fear of offending people and doesn't try to make people love her, or accept her.

Se--she gets into a ton of fights, is always burning off energy. She has that wild look in her eyes all the time, is always in motion. She doesn't just lie dormant, she is always bubbling and active. Not to mention, her Etsy buying and extreme hoarding, and fashion sense--Se. She loves the way things smell, look, feel, etc.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
I can somewhat understand the te part, but the way you are describing se sounds like sx so. I think she could be estj

Destiny

A wannabe dog
By the way, her bluntness and her inability to sugarcoat things is from her Se.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTP 8w7 sx/so

Her feeling is too extraverted and manipulative and fake for ESFP. But she has better Fi than the average ESTP and I think it's because she's ESFp in Socionics.