• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Girl Meets World

ScareBear

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'll admit I do watch this show but I'm curious if anyone else does? How would you type the characters?

Riley- ENFP
Maya- ISFP
Lucas- ExFx
Farkle- INxx
Topanga- ENFJ
Cory- ExFx
Shawn- ISFP
Eric- ESFP

ScareBear

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, after watching this a bit more I'm going with Farkle as an INFJ. Lucas is still a bit harder to figure out but maybe ESFJ? Corey maybe an ENFP.

MSt

MBTI Type
ISxP
After watching 'Girl Meets Belief', I would say that Farkle is an ISTJ.

I think that Cory is an ENFP, but I'm in doubt about Lucas, too. I'm between ENFJ and ESFJ.

I'm not sure about Maya. Sometimes she seems a ESFP to me. What do you think?

Sorry for my english, I'm still learning it. Greetings from Argentina :)

MBTI Type
INFP
My opinions:

Riley- ENFP 2w3
Maya-ISFP 9w8
Farkle- INTP 5w6
Lucas- ENFJ 9w8
Smackle- INTJ 6w5
Cory- ESFJ 6w7 (with heavy tertiary Ne)
Topanga- ENFJ 1w2