• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Her

Aleria

Great movie, just watched it today.

I guess Theo is an INFJ, although INFP is also possible...

yeghor

Great movie, just watched it today.

I guess Theo is an INFJ, although INFP is also possible...

Scarlet Johansson's voice is sexy as the AI...Her little laughs and the tone of her voice gives the AI a playful and capricous persona...like that of an ExFP...

Agreed with Theo's typing...he's definitely and INFx...

Aleria

Scarlet Johansson's voice is sexy as the AI...Her little laughs and the tone of her voice gives the AI a playful and capricous persona...like that of an ExFP...

Agreed with Theo's typing...he's definitely and INFx...

Yeah, I thought ENFP for Samantha...

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I liked the movie too, but predictable. Maybe because I experienced it.

Odi et Amo

To here knows when...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Man, I loved this movie. Theo to me is an INFJ and Samantha is an ENFP - Samantha's constantly forming possibilities from the environment (Ne) like that scene when they were walking around trying to perceive people until she stopped him and went on about her imagining that she had an itch on her back that he would scratch for her (which struck me as a very Ne thing to dream about) that are backed up by what she wants & values (Fi), while Theo is quicker to jump to conclusions and put words in his own mouth/others' mouths (Ni/Fe) and certainly cares more about acquiescing to Samantha than about sincerity.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Man, I loved this movie. Theo to me is an INFJ and Samantha is an ENFP - Samantha's constantly forming possibilities from the environment (Ne) like that scene when they were walking around trying to perceive people until she stopped him and went on about her imagining that she had an itch on her back that he would scratch for her (which struck me as a very Ne thing to dream about) that are backed up by what she wants & values (Fi), while Theo is quicker to jump to conclusions and put words in his own mouth/others' mouths (Ni/Fe) and certainly cares more about acquiescing to Samantha than about sincerity.

So what you are saying is, that when the OS 1.0 installation finished. The computer assessed his personality as ENFP and decided the best type of personality for him would be his shadow, cognitive type wise?

Odi et Amo

To here knows when...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
So what you are saying is, that when the OS 1.0 installation finished. The computer assessed his personality as INFJand decided the best type of personality for him would be his shadow, cognitive type wise?
Yeah, exactly.