• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ISFP Villians

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Barbra Streisand

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Greedo, from Star Wars, the villain who never shoot first.:cheese:

greedo1.jpg

KDude

Fat Bastard is an evil clown. That's the ESFP schtick. I'm not sure what this biz is between ISFPs and cuddliness. ISFPs can sometimes be off on their own thing, like having their space, just as much as ISTP... the difference is that they introverted feelers.

Last edited:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I don't know... the thought of an ISFP being evil and actually getting up off their ass to DO something evil seems kind of funny! :cheese:

wolfy

awsm
I don't know... the thought of an ISFP being evil and actually getting up off their ass to DO something evil seems kind of funny! :cheese:

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the do you think you're talkin' to? Huh?

I gotta get in shape now. Too much sittin' is ruinin' my body. Too much abuse has gone on for too long. From now on, it will be fifty push-ups each morning, fifty pull-ups. There'll be no more pills, there'll be no more bad food, no more destroyers of my body. From now on, it will be total organization. Every muscle must be tight. Travis Bickle

Travis Bickle is usually typed as intj. But I don't see why he couldn't be isfp. At least, that is how an isfp would be evil. It would be fuelled with righteous anger and delivered with force. It would be very visceral. Here is what I think and feel, right here.

KDude

no fucking wonder i watched that 53 times during my teen yrs

[edit] plus.. the mohawk was a nice touch. what intj would think of that? :D :rolleyes:

KDude

Pris in Blade Runner. cartwheel sneak attack :tongue:

daryl_hannah_as_pris_ew_23may2003_1.jpg

i can't think of many others..

not a villain, but i think the ISFP most capable of "evil stuff" is probably Eric Draven (just the Brandon Lee version.. no one played it as funny as he did).

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
I usually see Travis Bickle typed as ISTP. I've read that on a lot of different sites. I don't see how he could be INTJ, but ISFP could work.

KDude

yeah i think an intj would have a master plan. travis skipped from bitching about society, to trying to assasinate a politician, to finally just latching on to jodie foster and killing some pimps. it was kind of random insanity and vigilantism.

wolfy

awsm
I usually see Travis Bickle typed as ISTP. I've read that on a lot of different sites. I don't see how he could be INTJ, but ISFP could work.

I've seen him as ISTP too, I think some ISTP villains could just as well be ISFP. The thing about having a plan etc makes sense.

What are some isfp anti heroes?

KDude

^well, i just mentioned eric draven/the crow. he's gotta to be one. more fantasy oriented, but whatever

this goes without mentioning that he's carrying a guitar around a lot.. thought that was funny. :cool: doesn't always seem to take whole "undead avenger" job very seriously. even considerate enough to grab you a beer.

edit: replaced with a shorter scene

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePSS9KlDxC0"]..[/youtube]

KDude

^lol

In the same vein, Gollum is probably an ISFP villain... but the absolute worst kind. He's a slave. I'd rather say that ISFPs are grounded (not too idealistic) free spirits...the cooler villains would be the ones who had that violated or felt trapped.

One more antihero.. I think Jen (Zhang Ziyi) in Crouching Tiger may be one. She was trapped in a noble family, but just wanted adventure and to choose who she loved..to be with that peasant guy out in the wilderness.. she kind of a made mess of things in trying it.

wolfy

awsm
How about Mad Max as an antihero. He is usually ISTP, I don't see why he couldn't go either way as a type. Especially in the first movie.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
wolfy and Quinlan.

KDude

How about Mad Max as an antihero. He is usually ISTP, I don't see why he couldn't go either way as a type. Especially in the first movie.

i dunno. he seems pretty numb throughout the second movie. he makes an emotional choice at the end, i guess? not sure.. didn't he just want gas too?

that last 15 mins is the most awesome heroic deed on film.. and i can't even tell what the hell his intentions were :cool: