User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Dali

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Quin, do you mean TypeC members not famous people?

If so Quin is good example of a male ISFP (and Wolfy of course).

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    Spielberg is ENFP, not ISFP. Speaking of which,

ENFP: Steven Spielberg

Interesting, any reasoning? I always imagined the greatest ENFP as some sort of activist.

Edit: Been reading up and checking interviews, I'm quite sure he is ISFP. A lot of the criticism of him is typical idealist criticism of artisans "not enough depth and meaning etc."

He sees almost every major summer blockbuster in theaters if not preoccupied and enjoys most of them; "If I get pleasure from anything, I can't think of it as dumb or myself as shallow [...] I'll probably go late to that movie and go, 'What the dickens was everybody complaining about, that wasn't so bad!'"
    Sounds very SP not NF.

All of us every single year, we're a different person. I don't think we're the same person all our lives.
    Fluid identity ^ I cannot imagine many idealists saying that with their concern for being true to their "self".

I like the smell of film. I just like knowing there's film going through the camera.
    Se ^

I never felt comfortable with myself, because I was never part of the majority. I always felt awkward and shy and on the outside of the momentum of my friends' lives.
    Aren't ENFPs supposed to be these great people persons that relate to everyone?

ENFP s are usually lively, gregarious, and sociable, with a large circle of friends.
    I'm not really interested in making money.
    ^ Interesting.

The public has an appetite for anything about imagination - anything that is as far away from reality as is creatively possible.
    It's not about what he wants, its about what the public wants, making an impact, SPness.

You know, I don't really do that much looking inside me when I'm working on a project. Whatever I am becomes what that film is. But I change; you change.
    Would be an interesting statement if an intuitive said it.

I've always been very hopeful which I guess isn't strange coming from me. I don't want to call myself an optimist. I want to say that I've always been full of hope. I've never lost that. I have a lot of hope for this country and for the entire world. . .
    SP optimism?

What I`m saying is that I believe in showmanship.
    ^Interesting

Oops got carried away there.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    QuinlanWolfy
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I think Jim Morrisson would be a fantastic figurehead for ESFP. I don't know about healthy, though.
    i'm claiming him for enfp too.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    Interesting, any reasoning? I always imagined the greatest ENFP as some sort of activist.
    you'd be surprised. ENFPs don't care enough for that. they're too detached. at least i know i am.

Sounds very SP not NF.
    actually sometimes i agree with this. for the most part every movie i've ever watched was alright. i don't "get" critics sometimes.

Fluid identity ^ I cannot imagine many idealists saying that with their concern for being true to their "self".
    i definitely think you misunderstand idealists here. ENFPs in their naivety find it possible to become many roles, or wear many masks despite having their own core. this is why they're charismatic: they can be anything to anyone. this is also what makes them excellent negotiators among other things. i cannot speak for other NF types, but i know i have felt some of this myself.

Aren't ENFPs supposed to be these great people persons that relate to everyone?
    see above. you contradicted yourself.

^ Interesting.
    if anything, this just further proves he is N and not S. i reckon S would be more interested in material gain whereas N (and especially NF) is more about gaining understanding.

It's not about what he wants, its about what the public wants, making an impact, SPness.
    again, refer to the paragraph about being anything to anyone.

Would be an interesting statement if an intuitive said it.
    SPs wanting change? i doubt they'd even care.

SP optimism?
    the ability have hope and trust in the world? altruistic love? SP? really? i don't think so.

i don't really see any convincing argument for S here. besides, watching the movies he has worked on, i don't believe for one second he is SP. i don't believe an SP can see things the way he has seen them to make those movies.

nice try though, better luck next time!
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    I

Robin Williams - ENFP (maybe not the finest example but certainly a good example)

Past, Present and Future Virtual ghost's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    583 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    for best INTJ I'd go with Sir Issac Newton
    I agree.

MBTI
    I

Gandhi - INFJ

INFJ:

Eleaonor Roosevelt

Dietrich Bonhoeffer (a German pastor who was part of the German Resistance Movement during the Second World War and was killed by the Nazis)

ENFP:

Robert Downey Jr after he overcame his drug addiction, having been severely humbled by it (and all its consequences including prison sentences, a broken marriage, public humiliation, his inability to find a job etc).

Apart from his obvious talent and wit he now seems like a really lovely, inspiring and grateful human being (I love his quote: "Long periods of time in something fairly akin to purgatory is a great remedy for a life that's short on gratitude.") I know there are a lot of people who have been inspired by his story, if he can overcome a seemingly hopeless situation there is hope for everyone.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    for best INTJ I'd go with Sir Issac Newton
    Well he sure was one of the finest examples of weirdness, that for sure, so maybe yeah...I think I agree too.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    Not saying anything about Spielberg, but yeah I don't relate to activism all that much myself. Too much exposure I think.