• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Billie Eilish

3853.jpeg

What do you guys think her type is?

Also, if you guys listen to her music. What's your favorite song of hers?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My impression is INFP as well.

I think she's an INFP.

What about you, OP?

I could see that. I think either IxFP or IxTP but leaning toward the former. I need to watch more of her interviews though.

& My favorite songs of her's so far are Ocean Eyes & Everything I Wanted. I haven't nearly listened to as much of her music as I'd like to. I need to check out more.

Black Sun

My impression from looking at some interviews and observing her aesthetic is that she is an ESTP. She has this Se-Fe joker quality about her and she also communicates in a very direct and precise way and stays on track with the questions at hand. She lacks the Ne scattered mind which is why I would disagree with her being an NFP.
She was describing this situation at a show in this video I was watching where fans were being physically rough with her and her memory didn't sound like Si memory. She didn't describe a lot of little personal details that an Si user would absorb and recall about their experience. It was a very clear, sequential, and objective picture of this event in time.
Never checked out her music before but she seems interesting so I'll give it a try.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think Black Sun's analysis is pretty good. I definitely agree she's Se-Ni; I don't see Ne qualities in her and she describes surroundings like a Se user.

I would say ISxP because I think that she is not inferior Ni, and I don't think she is a Se dom. She seems to process things in her head first rather than initially on her surroundings, which can make her seem sort of N, I guess.

Ti vs. Fi is a little more blurry. Her lyrics definitely seem more Fi but in interviews she can appear to be Ti-Fe. I would lean more toward ISFP.

Favorite song of hers is "Copycat."

I think Black Sun's analysis is pretty good. I definitely agree she's Se-Ni; I don't see Ne qualities in her and she describes surroundings like a Se user.

I would say ISxP because I think that she is not inferior Ni, and I don't think she is a Se dom. She seems to process things in her head first rather than initially on her surroundings, which can make her seem sort of N, I guess.

Ti vs. Fi is a little more blurry. Her lyrics definitely seem more Fi but in interviews she can appear to be Ti-Fe. I would lean more toward ISFP.

Favorite song of hers is "Copycat."

Her brother helps write her lyrics too, which could make it harder to type her based off her music.