• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Murder of George Floyd & Subsequent Protests/Riots

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Three men arrested on terrorism charges at Las Vegas protest face up to 30 years in prison | KSNV

LAS VEGAS (KSNV) — The three men tied to the white extremist group known as Boogaloo who were arrested at a Las Vegas protest in downtown for trying to exploit the demonstration with violence have been indicted by a federal grand jury.

Here's the important part...

From April to May 30, the day of their arrest, the three conspired to damage and destroy buildings and property owned by the U.S. Government using fire and explosives.

When they were arrested, officers found the Molotov cocktails which were intended to be thrown at the police during the George Floyd protest.

Hope people are starting to put it all together now.

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hope people are starting to put it all together now.

The sad and infuriating thing about this is that even the people I know (not hardcore Trumpublicans, but they can't see the bad either and started grunting "orange man bad" years ago to discredit the onslaught of criticism about him) - whom I genuinely liked (and will hopefully like again someday) - are so fatigued by trying to sort out what's "fake news" that they'll never trust reports like this and they'll always believe that either Antifa was the 'real' threat or that all of it is made up. No matter what kind of consensus exists among intelligence agencies about it. They can't look at a story and evaluate what's likely more true based on sources cited (esteemed career epidemiologists/virologists - e.g. Fauci served every presidential administration for how many years before his expertise became questionable? - vs. demon sex doctor and "lots of very smart people"), and they gave up probably last year or so. They're too exhausted to entertain possibilities that run polar opposite to what Fox tells them.

I think they see the rats leaving the sinking ship, and - instead of wondering if the other side's narrative might be correct - all it tells them is that *nothing* can be trusted to be correct.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
The sad and infuriating thing about this is that even the people I know (not hardcore Trumpublicans, but they can't see the bad either and started grunting "orange man bad" years ago to discredit the onslaught of criticism about him) - whom I genuinely liked (and will hopefully like again someday) - are so fatigued by trying to sort out what's "fake news" that they'll never trust reports like this and they'll always believe that either Antifa was the 'real' threat or that all of it is made up. No matter what kind of consensus exists among intelligence agencies about it. They can't look at a story and evaluate what's likely more true based on sources cited (esteemed career epidemiologists/virologists - e.g. Fauci served every presidential administration for how many years before his expertise became questionable? - vs. demon sex doctor and "lots of very smart people"), and they gave up probably last year or so. They're too exhausted to entertain possibilities that run polar opposite to what Fox tells them.

I think they see the rats leaving the sinking ship, and - instead of wondering if the other side's narrative might be correct - all it tells them is that *nothing* can be trusted to be correct.

I know these people too. Contrary to advice I heard, spending time with conservatives doesn't magically make things crystal clear by simply being in their "illustrious" presence. lol

That said, it takes real work to find trustworthy information - I know because I look for it and I can sympathize with the fatigue. But lazy journalism is NOT the conspiracy the right claims. It's lazy journalism. The GOP, the right wingers, the Trump sycophants - truly not that difficult to figure out and at this point, people can predict what verbal diarrhea will be presented as fact tomorrow. They don't need to cultivate active listening, they don't need to learn to separate fact from opinion. They just need Jeanine Pirro screaming in their face and boom, they're fucking geniuses.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
That cop is garbage.

That's why they tell you to shoot to kill in the classes, deadmen file no suits.
7ff301a66b4295706fe2f657a9709cb5.jpg

Because life is a fucking nightmare...

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I kind of wish we could still have Martin Luther King Jr., and that he could be running for President...

*sigh* he's rolling in his grave right now with the disgrace that came of him trying to hard to repair things...I don't know if he could even do what he did today, without some asshat.

but then he couldn't really do it then either - they killed him. Like they kill everything that might actually fix the problem.

8kbn3ukubsj41.jpg