• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Dangerous Case Of Donald Trump

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I don't have anything against anyone here either. I would like to get to know a lot of you outside of politics. You gain a better understanding of people's perspectives that way. I don't really care what anyone's political beliefs are, but being able to show you can get along in all areas of life shows maturity and tolerance.

Also, I love your new avatar lol.

Do you think it mature or tolerant to make utterly baseless claims claims like “ Democrats don’t have a sense of humor” “ People who think Trump should be impeached deserve to have their ‘thinking card revoked” “ there is no excuse to not be successful if you try” and “ bootstraps ect ect” or that these really sound the words of a pragmatic and reasonable person who wants to get to know people as individuals?

My vbest friend is obnoxiously conservative, though there are only one or two issues we just have to agree to disagree on: she’s ery pro-life (though not as staunchly as she claims) and is a fan of Ben shipiro which ...ugh.

We get along very well because we do in fact, treat each as individuals. She knows my situation, she knows that I am an ambiteous hard-working person who would kill to be able to make my own money, who does anything else I can to contribute to society.
And I know that she is a good, well-meaning person who very strongly believes in community. ( something we both agree on) I can also understand why someone in her position would be ‘ disillusioned’ and angry at ‘the welfare state’.

Understanding, self-awareness, an open-mind are how one truly learns to accept and be accepted by others as an individual. You cannot tell other people you are interested in ‘individuals’ over and over and over while also making outrageously baseless claims about hundreds of thousands of people whom you consider just ‘the other side’ and have it be reality.

As they say in the movie industry “ show. Don’t tell”

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you think it mature or tolerant to make utterly baseless claims claims like “ Democrats don’t have a sense of humor” “ People who think Trump should be impeached deserve to have their ‘thinking card revoked” “ there is no excuse to not be successful if you try” and “ bootstraps ect ect” or that these really sound the words of a pragmatic and reasonable person who wants to get to know people as individuals?

My vbest friend is obnoxiously conservative, though there are only one or two issues we just have to agree to disagree on: she’s ery pro-life (though not as staunchly as she claims) and is a fan of Ben shipiro which ...ugh.

We get along very well because we do in fact, treat each as individuals. She knows my situation, she knows that I am an ambiteous hard-working person who would kill to be able to make my own money, who does anything else I can to contribute to society.
And I know that she is a good, well-meaning person who very strongly believes in community. ( something we both agree on) I can also understand why someone in her position would be ‘ disillusioned’ and angry at ‘the welfare state’.

Understanding, self-awareness, an open-mind are how one truly learns to accept and be accepted by others as an individual. You cannot tell other people you are interested in ‘individuals’ over and over and over while also making outrageously baseless claims about hundreds of thousands of people whom you consider just ‘the other side’ and have it be reality.

Yuu, can you blame me for being pointy when people call me a moron, and constantly make fun of me indirectly, and also taking shots at those people? Pot, meet kettle situation. Heated arguments will result in passive aggression and insults. But not ONCE has this kind of behavior left the debate table, when given the same respect and kindness outside of politics. I have always tried to be accommodating, and avoident of touchy subjects in discord upon request. and TypeC outside of the political forum since that blow up that spawned a few threads in feedback. Hell, even Highlander picks fights with me constantly in discord because he knows I like Trump, and likes to stir up shit, despite me trying to avoid those situations. I am not the badguy, but I am being judged by being reactive to the overwhelming majority of people who think antagonizing and personal attacks are a real form of debate.. Have some understanding about my situation. Im pretty quick to irritation. So don't try to claim they have the moral highground, when my statements are no where near as bad as theirs.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

You are right to be bitter about this but I will tell you something.

Many are behaving like idiots these days but to be honest I actually blame the media and even independent media for this, since this is their shit more than anything else.
Few decades ago typical guy was doing his fairly well paid job. After that he came home, he grabbed something to eat and he watched TV. However while watching TV he watched the news for something like a half an hour. While today not only that he is not well paid but even outside of his house he is probably constantly bombarded with news over his cell phone. Even if he doesn't care many around will be hooked up and the debate will open. While on the other hand there are so many potential sources out there that you can watch the facts from any angle you like. Not to even mention "alternative fact". What altogether is God given for making "internet tribes".

Therefore Americans will probably need to introduce more of a approach of those of us that have more totalitarian history. What means that sometimes it is just better to ignore certain debates or "facts" because the other persons "feelings" may not really be their own. Since they are artificially built into the person through constant propaganda and stress to the point that they can't control themselves or even think clearly. That doesn't apologize them 100% but there is indeed deep problem here ... and someone is making quite decent money out of ripping the social tissue of the country apart. Recently I watched the new Joker movie and I can say it was right on the money regarding this. Since someone is literally producing "sick people" and that is fundamentally a totalitarian trait. However if it totalitarian trait then there is perhaps no need to pretend that all of this is "business as usual".

Just a thought.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I don't have anything against anyone here either. I would like to get to know a lot of you outside of politics. You gain a better understanding of people's perspectives that way. I don't really care what anyone's political beliefs are, but being able to show you can get along in all areas of life shows maturity and tolerance.

Also, I love your new avatar lol.

Well I wouldn't say that I don't care about other people's political opinions, since those shape quite a bit the present reality. However avoiding the textbook partisanship is something that should be avoided at pretty much all costs in my book. What I am saying that as the guy whose country of birth doesn't even exits anymore at this point due to "partisan politics".

I know that I nitpicked your opinions in the past but that wasn't out of malice. It is just that your current administration is doing something very similar to what blow up my country of birth and caused deaths of hundreds of thousands. Although the opposition obviously isn't really doing something too constructive either.
I simply don't like these "collapse of the civilization" scenarios, what seems to be the name of the game all over the map.

Yeah, I simply thought that it is time for avatar change.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
You are right to be bitter about this but I will tell you something.

Many are behaving like idiots these days but to be honest I actually blame the media and even independent media for this, since this is their shit more than anything else.
Few decades ago typical guy was doing his fairly well paid job. After that he came home, he grabbed something to eat and he watched TV. However while watching TV he watched the news for something like a half an hour. While today not only that he is not well paid but even outside of his house he is probably constantly bombarded with news over his cell phone. Even if he doesn't care many around will be hooked up and the debate will open. While on the other hand there are so many potential sources out there that you can watch the facts from any angle you like. Not to even mention "alternative fact". What altogether is God given for making "internet tribes".

Therefore Americans will probably need to introduce more of a approach of those of us that have more totalitarian history. What means that sometimes it is just better to ignore certain debates or "facts" because the other persons "feelings" may not really be their own. Since they are artificially built into the person through constant propaganda and stress to the point that they can't control themselves or even think clearly. That doesn't apologize them 100% but there is indeed deep problem here ... and someone is making quite decent money out of ripping the social tissue of the country apart. Recently I watched the new Joker movie and I can say it was right on the money regarding this. Since someone is literally producing "sick people" and that is fundamentally a totalitarian trait. However if it totalitarian trait then there is perhaps no need to pretend that all of this is "business as usual".

Just a thought.

I wouldn’t really say I’m “bitter” about it.
I would say that I am exasperated by it.

I completely agree with you. It is why I can, as stated previously, understand my conservative friend’s negative feelings for the ‘welfare state’. So much of the media tells us that the only people on government assistance are lazy free-loaders who have no desire to work.
If I were in said friend’s situation-busting her ass 10-12 hours a day, at a shitty, low-paying no overtime, no vacatine and no sick leave-and I believed that some people got so much more than me for doing nothing, I’d be pissed too. Because presented that way it is un fair. ( oof course it is often the same conservative types who go on ‘bootstraps’ who like to tell everyone else just how ‘unfair’ life is) but it is not reality.

If someone is a tool pf their tribe, well, that’s one thing . But to be so and claim to see others as ‘individuals’ is absolutely wrong; an exemplary case of ‘saying one thing and doing another’.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well I wouldn't say that I don't care about other people's political opinions, since those shape quite a bit the present reality. However avoiding the textbook partisanship is something that should be avoided at pretty much all costs in my book. What I am saying that as the guy whose country of birth doesn't even exits anymore at this point due to "partisan politics".

I know that I nitpicked your opinions in the past but that wasn't out of malice. It is just that your current administration is doing something very similar to what blow up my country of birth and caused deaths of hundreds of thousands. Although the opposition obviously isn't really doing something too constructive either.
I simply don't like these "collapse of the civilization" scenarios, what seems to be the name of the game all over the map.

Yeah, I simply thought that it is time for avatar change.

I understand your concern for the present administration, but I argue that that image is false, and forced by the very partisan politics you fear. I feel that It is the partisan politics that own and control the media, higher education, and a lot of the corporate monopolies. From my perspective, it is the Democratic party seizing as much power and control, in the name of "safety". While not actually providing or caring effectively about it. They vote to take away, and rwstrict rights that make it difficult to move up. Usually as a result of poor execution, and lack of forsight. Or its all entirely intentional to keep people down. I do not know about you, but if I was a evil corperate monopoly, I'd get in with the Democrats. They got most of the free media, and bigger voting blocks.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I think the mental health evaluations of Trump are a way for the mental health system to flex its muscles, as if to say "no matter how powerful you are, we can still get you".

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I understand your concern for the present administration, but I argue that that image is false, and forced by the very partisan politics you fear. I feel that It is the partisan politics that own and control the media, higher education, and a lot of the corporate monopolies. From my perspective, it is the Democratic party seizing as much power and control, in the name of "safety". While not actually providing or caring effectively about it. They vote to take away, and rwstrict rights that make it difficult to move up. Usually as a result of poor execution, and lack of forsight. Or its all entirely intentional to keep people down. I do not know about you, but if I was a evil corperate monopoly, I'd get in with the Democrats. They got most of the free media, and bigger voting blocks.

I don't fear it as nearly as I don't like repeated mistakes.
On the other hand I have said "administration" instead of "president" for a reason. Since most of these people may as well be the part of Democratic party, they would do pretty much the same. Obama was running trillions in deficits and now the Trump is doing the same thing. All of which is simply because so that very rich would play less in tax and because they don't want to pay a decent wage. Therefore the government must cover that hole ... with same story year after year. Plus if I am not mistaken the Republican party got to define the strategies after 9/11, what didn't get too much opposition. While I am pretty sure that the Democrats supported Trump on the issues of military spending and security issues. To me all of this actually looks as subtle one party system which lives on cheap partisan politics (until one day some random militia will take it over the line and create an avalanche). The trigger probably wouldn't be the top politicians for which all of this works, it will be "middle management" or "random radicals". High politics is to blame only because it keeps things so close to the edge and this is where both parties are responsible.

On the other hand current administration has completely isolated you globally and that threatens the stability of the nation. Since without influence you can't enforce petrodollar on selling and purchasing side "which makes you a superpower". Plus it gets you cheap resources, you receive plenty of useful of info through alliances ... etc. Not to mention that by leaving various institutions the US didn't destroy them it left them to authoritarian countries to set the course as they see fit globally. The world looks a lot differently when you don't watch American media, left wing or right wing. Here the narrative is more on the level what will we do when USA finally crashes from the inside, what seems pretty much certain at this point. :shrug:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I will continue my post.

Yesterday I was watching news on TV and they had an interview with our local Russian ambassador. Which was very pleased that the cooperation between the two countries is growing. He invited our newly elected left wing president to Moscow for a chat and refused accusations by the person that used to be the richest man in this country: that our government and his government "kidnapped" his business empire. What is actually the case if you take a look at things at face value, but this is really complicated. While on the other hand local internet is full of open Anti-Americanism and support for various totalitarian ideologies that were actually Anti-American when they had the power here. Even during very recent presidential elections I heard some stuff I didn't really expect. Plus China is already here building and buying the infrastructure all over the county .

We had "problems" before but with 2016 all of it went to overdrive. American values are basically in a complete wipe out, as if the other side isn't even playing.
In the case that there is no EU we would probably be in some new dictatorship at this point. (what seems to be the case with our none EU neighbors)

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't fear it as nearly as I don't like repeated mistakes.
On the other hand I have said "administration" instead of "president" for a reason. Since most of these people may as well be the part of Democratic party, they would do pretty much the same. Obama was running trillions in deficits and now the Trump is doing the same thing. All of which is simply because so that very rich would play less in tax and because they don't want to pay a decent wage. Therefore the government must cover that hole ... with same story year after year. Plus if I am not mistaken the Republican party got to define the strategies after 9/11, what didn't get too much opposition. While I am pretty sure that the Democrats supported Trump on the issues of military spending and security issues. To me all of this actually looks as subtle one party system which lives on cheap partisan politics (until one day some random militia will take it over the line and create an avalanche). The trigger probably wouldn't be the top politicians for which all of this works, it will be "middle management" or "random radicals". High politics is to blame only because it keeps things so close to the edge and this is where both parties are responsible.

On the other hand current administration has completely isolated you globally and that threatens the stability of the nation. Since without influence you can't enforce petrodollar on selling and purchasing side "which makes you a superpower". Plus it gets you cheap resources, you receive plenty of useful of info through alliances ... etc. Not to mention that by leaving various institutions the US didn't destroy them it left them to authoritarian countries to set the course as they see fit globally. The world looks a lot differently when you don't watch American media, left wing or right wing. Here the narrative is more on the level what will we do when USA finally crashes from the inside, what seems pretty much certain at this point. :shrug:

I do agree the administration, or the "Plutocracy" has controlled opposition, and the Republicans and Democrats actually are the same party. And that both sides run up the debt, but the debt itself and the federal reserve is shady. There are people who believe that it should abolished, as its existance only happened to stop the great depression happening again. Its also almost like a limitless credit card, and as long as you pay the interest, you can use it indefinately. I do not however, see it as a means of having the rich pay less taxes. Trump simplified the tax return system, and its not just the rich benefiting. It is all Americans. I don't really get the fixation of rich should pay more taxes, because I think its not fair. Everyone should pay the same percentage. Now with buisness, subsidies, and charity loopholes. I am all for closing and fixing those. I think simplifying tax code is the best way to do that. Alas, it is extremly hard to repeal laws once they passed. Because it requires the cooperation of everyone. The rich elites won't let that happen.

The 9/11 thing, and the patriot act is exactly the type of bipartisan shit that happens to give the government more power. The Bushes are the same as the Clintons. They are on the same side. That is why there was no opposition. The Democratic party is just as hawkish, if not more subtly than the Republicans. They use it to incite unrest so they can manipulate the global markets in their favor at the cost of the peoples safety and prosperity. Which I find horrid. I am very against this ulterior motive interventionist wars and world police shit. But at the same time, I am also against letting other countries pick fights without retaliation. Such as Iran. They have done at least 9 attacks on Americans before Trump decided to kill their General. I am glad it cooled down quickly.

I personally think Trump and his supporters are the "Militia", as it should be obvious he is an outsider to both Republicans and Democrats. Any Republican that opposed Trump revealed themselves to be part of the Plutocratic influence. They don't hate him because he is "stupid, and a threat to the constitution", they hate him because they cannot control him. He has stepped on their pride, and they seethe because they wish he was on their side. Ever noticed the people who turned to support him later were those who run the stock market and trade? They see what he was doing, to increase the America economy and want to cash in on it. That means more jobs and businesses opening up in USA, and less overseas. This means the Plutocracy cannot easily manipulate the markets by inciting violence in other countries as easily. So everyone with oversea assets suffer losses. Its very complex, and there really isn't even a way to make it public knowledge.

Being isolated doesn't matter. It actually helps culture and national identity. It does not threaten the stability, especially when the country has as vast and diverse resources as USA. We do not even technically need other countries. Image, doesn't matter as long as you have the goods. Far as I care, USA would improve its image by not being interventionist and only honoring its safety agreements with its foreign allies. I think your thinking is too hung up on "America is the glue that holds the world together". Those countries we left, should be thinking about what would happen if USA fell. Would the world be fucked? Or will they built a military, and ask for aide from allies. USA should not be the sole proprietor of peace for all nations.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I personally think Trump and his supporters are the "Militia", as it should be obvious he is an outsider to both Republicans and Democrats. Any Republican that opposed Trump revealed themselves to be part of the Plutocratic influence. They don't hate him because he is "stupid, and a threat to the constitution", they hate him because they cannot control him. He has stepped on their pride, and they seethe because they wish he was on their side. Ever noticed the people who turned to support him later were those who run the stock market and trade? They see what he was doing, to increase the America economy and want to cash in on it. That means more jobs and businesses opening up in USA, and less overseas. This means the Plutocracy cannot easily manipulate the markets by inciting violence in other countries as easily. So everyone with oversea assets suffer losses. Its very complex, and there really isn't even a way to make it public knowledge.

I really don't see it that way. If he was really rogue as you say he is he would be impeached and thrown out of office long time ago, there is a reason why GOP supports him. I understand that it sucks not having a decent politician to vote for but Trump just isn't your savior in the big picture. Plus he continued in many ways directly from the foundations of Bush and Obama. Deficits and debts in trillions, the wars are going on 24/7, special interest groups still have a say, police state ... etc.

Being isolated doesn't matter. It actually helps culture and national identity. It does not threaten the stability, especially when the country has as vast and diverse resources as USA. We do not even technically need other countries. Image, doesn't matter as long as you have the goods. Far as I care, USA would improve its image by not being interventionist and only honoring its safety agreements with its foreign allies. I think your thinking is too hung up on "America is the glue that holds the world together". Those countries we left, should be thinking about what would happen if USA fell. Would the world be fucked? Or will they built a military, and ask for aide from allies. USA should not be the sole proprietor of peace for all nations.

Well, the different world is surely possible, we can see it emerging as we speak. Your problem is exactly in the fact that "the world without USA" is possible. However I have the feeling that you wouldn't like what will emerge. After all the very concept that I can reach you with my texting proves that your isolation as a country kinda already failed. However if the rest of the world moves away from USA you will eventually have to completely box yourself to keep your way of life. What will be bad strategy on a number of ways. Especially since this wall will probably crack with time since you left just about everything to your opponents, what something like 90% of what this planet has. Plus as someone that actually studied Geo science I think you don't have it all. I believe that Anticlimactic was the one here that said that his turtling in WC3 didn't really work, and similar is with the real life. When you completely box in against solidified opposition it is probably just a matter of time. USA is only about 4.5% of the population and that creates economic struggle you can't win if you let everything go. While due to modern transportation and internet you just aren't isolated anymore, so returning to some past time isn't really possible. While your footholds outside are switching sides.

Also I like how easily you passed over the collapse of the Dollar as reserve currency of the world, what is inevitable even with mild isolation in the current world. Without global trade and influence your currency does even exist. Plus the fact is that this president gave the finger to pretty much all of your allies. Which are now trying to make some kind of their own game and they negotiate with China all kinds of things. In other words they are doing it exactly because they see USA just sinking in it's own mess, while China will be "the new king". Some governments in my part of the world are already openly siding with China. What actually works for many regions of the world and this is why this snowballs by nature. What means that the point of no return probably isn't that far away.

It would actually be nice that you can just box in and enjoy life but unfortunately the world doesn't work that way, although you need economic presence not bombing presence.
However that factor struggles because other forces are investing more into quality education and manufacture itself, what then means that US has less and less to offer. Isolation not even in theory can help you if you base policies on anti-science, since manufacture/economy is applied science, nothing more. Therefore this factor struggles because your politicians in general have some other plans. The fact that Trump didn't start some massive changes in education mean that his plan basically already failed. You will return practical jobs that evolved through decades but to who will you give them?

I am sorry but I just don't see all of this working for you. You as a nation will just have to invent something completely new to save your "game".

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I really don't see it that way. If he was really rogue as you say he is he would be impeached and thrown out of office long time ago, there is a reason why GOP supports him. I understand that it sucks not having a decent politician to vote for but Trump just isn't your savior in the big picture. Plus he continued in many ways directly from the foundations of Bush and Obama. Deficits and debts in trillions, the wars are going on 24/7, special interest groups still have a say, police state ... etc.

You underestimate how well our Republic works. The Plutocracy doesn't have complete control, but they have a lot. For example, the FBI was able to violate Trump's rights, and obtain a warrent despite no credible evidence. Trump intentionally brought everything into public eye as well, because it shows the corruption to the public. Trump managed to best them at the image game, due to his experience with showbusiness. The GOP supports him begrudgingly, because he is a threat to their voter base. If they don't support him, they will lose influence. It will break apart the party. Ironically, the same thing is happening to the Democrats Party. Both are fractured right now, but its the Democrats who have actually had become divided the most.

Perhaps the deficit thing is just what happens irregardless of who is in office. I don't think one person is enough to stop the machine. There is so much we do not know when it comes to running the country, that I put things like this in the grey area. I seen how they treated Trump when he tried to pass any bill. As well as spending to make money. The Fed brought in record breaking numbers this year afterall.

Well, the different world is surely possible, we can see it emerging as we speak. Your problem is exactly in the fact that "the world without USA" is possible. However I have the feeling that you wouldn't like what will emerge. After all the very concept that I can reach you with my texting proves that your isolation as a country kinda already failed. However if the rest of the world moves away from USA you will eventually have to completely box yourself to keep your way of life. What will be bad strategy on a number of ways. Especially since this wall will probably crack with time since you left just about everything to your opponents, what something like 90% of what this planet has. Plus as someone that actually studied Geo science I think you don't have it all. I believe that Anticlimactic was the one here that said that his turtling in WC3 didn't really work, and similar is with the real life. When you completely box in against solidified opposition it is probably just a matter of time. USA is only about 4.5% of the population and that creates economic struggle you can't win if you let everything go. While due to modern transportation and internet you just aren't isolated anymore, so returning to some past time isn't really possible. While your footholds outside are switching sides.

Don't misunderstand me when I say isolating. Im not talking about turning into North korea. I simply mean not being in other parts of the world, having tough immigration policies, and American first trade. Tradeing globally is fine. I just think USA being the defender of everyone is a waste of money. Its the reason our defense budget is so high. Imagine if they spent that at home. I think countries should learn to take care of themselves, afterall. USA is treated like shit and given no respect. They do not even want us there to begin with.

Also I like how easily you passed over the collapse of the Dollar as reserve currency of the world, what is inevitable even with mild isolation in the current world. Without global trade and influence your currency doesn't even exist. Plus the fact is that this president gave the finger to pretty much all of your allies. Which are now trying to make some kind of their own game and they negotiate with China all kinds of things. In other words they are doing it exactly because they see USA just sinking in it's own mess, while China will be "the new king". Some governments in my part of the world are already openly siding with China. What actually works for many regions of the world and this is why this snowballs by nature. What means that the point of no return probably isn't that far away.

I don't think anyone knows what will happen if USA loses reserve currency. But I also think its foolish to assume we will keep it forever. Also, what I said above again.

As for our allies, I think its all posturing. Trump demands respect. Our allies have mocked him repeatedly. But Trump has NEVER declined to talk about policy and action with them. So its when THEY come to the table, and stop acting like high schoolers. Will Trump let up the brashness towards them. Trump has complimented any ally who made efforts to work with him.

Anyone siding with China will pay the price when they inevitably become subverted vassal states like Africa and parts of Canada. I think all countries will eventually solidify into vassal states of 3-4 major ones simply due to influence and financial control. China, Russia, USA, and maybe EU.

The fact that Trump didn't start some massive changes in education mean that his plan basically already failed. You will return practical jobs that evolved through decades but to who will you give them?

Its only been 4 years, and if Trump gets reelected, I am sure we will see education reform when he gets reelected. He has kept more campaign promises, than any other president before.

Sorry it took so long to reply, mobile posting. Sorry if there are typos.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Just another reminder that the great economy actually is a house of cards.

The Fed's monetary juice has tied directly to the rise in stocks

The Fed plans to keep pumping cash - Axios

The repo market is ‘broken’ and Fed injections are not a lasting solution, market pros warn - MarketWatch

Even those crazies at the Epoch Times agree.
Fed’s $120 Billion-a-Day Injections Into Banking System Signal Something Is Deeply Wrong

Trade policy, a geopolitical crisis and/or a stock market correction are the likely causes of a resession - all of which are happening.

Jaguar

As an expert communicator, I've always learned to adapt the style of whoever I'm communicating with. Even though I dislike doing it, you can only get through to people who are determined to be rude with similar rudeness. It's what they prefer, not me.

Give me a break. :D

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
You underestimate how well our Republic works. The Plutocracy doesn't have complete control, but they have a lot. For example, the FBI was able to violate Trump's rights, and obtain a warrent despite no credible evidence. Trump intentionally brought everything into public eye as well, because it shows the corruption to the public. Trump managed to best them at the image game, due to his experience with showbusiness. The GOP supports him begrudgingly, because he is a threat to their voter base. If they don't support him, they will lose influence. It will break apart the party. Ironically, the same thing is happening to the Democrats Party. Both are fractured right now, but its the Democrats who have actually had become divided the most.

You honestly think that Trump got so many assets by not having anything to do with all these Plutocracy ? (for which you even admit it is in his administration)

Perhaps the deficit thing is just what happens irregardless of who is in office. I don't think one person is enough to stop the machine. There is so much we do not know when it comes to running the country, that I put things like this in the grey area. I seen how they treated Trump when he tried to pass any bill. As well as spending to make money. The Fed brought in record breaking numbers this year afterall.

My country doesn't have a deficit at this point. It was a job to achieve but it hold year after year. This is fundamentally more of a question of attitude than anything else on the long run. Deficit is fundamentally a credit card spending and it requires self control. Therefore when you for the 20+ years don't have a balanced budget that is evidently an attitude. Which is exactly why I generally see Trump more or less as continuation than a revolution. Plus his tax cuts didn't do all that much while deficit was something like doubled. What is the hole mostly common people will have to fix.

Don't misunderstand me when I say isolating. Im not talking about turning into North korea. I simply mean not being in other parts of the world, having tough immigration policies, and American first trade. Tradeing globally is fine. I just think USA being the defender of everyone is a waste of money. Its the reason our defense budget is so high. Imagine if they spent that at home. I think countries should learn to take care of themselves, afterall. USA is treated like shit and given no respect. They do not even want us there to begin with.

I am not misunderstanding you, I am telling you where your logic leads.
The problem in your logic is that no one will fill the gap once you leave. After all just take a look at your quoted piece just below about vassal states. Therefore if America will not be in other parts of the world it will not have vassal states and therefore it will be disadvantaged. Once you leave there is no reason that someone can't move in, what opens the logic: why would anyone even want to trade with you in that scenario? There countries will have their own new master or they will perhaps start their own thing (EU has a shoot for example). After all China can produce just about everything as you can for the 10-20% of the price, while you can no longer produce many of the basic stuff they can. Your whole problem is in the fact that countries like China are more competitive and they get the trade benefits, while once you remove the troops from a country there really is no reason for them to buy anything American. They certainly don't need you after that, most of these are dictatorships and banana republics anyway, so they wouldn't lose much in the terms of democracy either.
As a matter of fact my local laws even forbid general food imports from US because this food generally does not meet our most basic food law standards. You own ideas simply lead into complete isolation, at this point the world is far from being the garden of Eden.

I don't think anyone knows what will happen if USA loses reserve currency. But I also think its foolish to assume we will keep it forever. Also, what I said above again.

As for our allies, I think its all posturing. Trump demands respect. Our allies have mocked him repeatedly. But Trump has NEVER declined to talk about policy and action with them. So its when THEY come to the table, and stop acting like high schoolers. Will Trump let up the brashness towards them. Trump has complimented any ally who made efforts to work with him.

Anyone siding with China will pay the price when they inevitably become subverted vassal states like Africa and parts of Canada. I think all countries will eventually solidify into vassal states of 3-4 major ones simply due to influence and financial control. China, Russia, USA, and maybe EU.

It is pretty clear what will happen. I think you have something like 75 trillion in public and private debt as a country, while with this you will lose ability of mass printing money and you will have the spiral that I have just explained to you.

Its only been 4 years, and if Trump gets reelected, I am sure we will see education reform when he gets reelected. He has kept more campaign promises, than any other president before.

He had years of holding all branches of the government and without this his grand plan is not really going anywhere. Actually I am also not sure this is really one of his promises, even if without some serious paradigm shift in education there is not way to even keep what you currently have. Yet alone return the lost. The genuine education is on the long run the most important sector and therefore if it sucks everything else will suck by the chain reaction. You don't even have to go anti-science to have massive problem due to problems in education, which is foundation of any future economy.

As I said I have nothing against you but I simply think you are very wrong on this. :)

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You honestly think that Trump got so many assets by not having anything to do with all these Plutocracy ? (for which you even admit it is in his administration)

I don't deny that Trump has abused the same loopholes that other rich people have, but that is exactly why he is qualified to remove them. I think he does care for America legitimately. Whether or not you think that is laughable, is beside the point.

My country doesn't have a deficit at this point. It was a job to achieve but it hold year after year. This is fundamentally more of a question of attitude than anything else on the long run. Deficit is fundamentally a credit card spending and it requires self control. Therefore when you for the 20+ years don't have a balanced budget that is evidently an attitude. Which is exactly why I generally see Trump more or less as continuation than a revolution. Plus his tax cuts didn't do all that much while deficit was something like doubled. What is the hole mostly common people will have to fix.

I do not disagree that having debt is bad, but America runs like a monopoly corperation, not a buisness. It hides its wealth in assets, and strong arms smaller countries with owed debts and threats when it needs something. The system is fundementally broken, and its why I would start everything from scratch if I could, but thats a dream unattainable. So I don't see anything else to be unacceptable. You can only do much with a broken system.

I am not misunderstanding you, I am telling you where your logic leads.
The problem in your logic is that no one will fill the gap once you leave. After all just take a look at your quoted piece just below about vassal states. Therefore if America will not be in other parts of the world it will not have vassal states and therefore it will be disadvantaged. Once you leave there is no reason that someone can't move in, what opens the logic: why would anyone even want to trade with you in that scenario? There countries will have their own new master or they will perhaps start their own thing (EU has a shoot for example). After all China can produce just about everything as you can for the 10-20% of the price, while you can no longer produce many of the basic stuff they can. Your whole problem is in the fact that countries like China are more competitive and they get the trade benefits, while once you remove the troops from a country there really is no reason for them to buy anything American. They certainly don't need you after that, most of these are dictatorships and banana republics anyway, so they wouldn't lose much in the terms of democracy either.
As a matter of fact my local laws even forbid general food imports from US because this food generally does not meet our most basic food law standards. You own ideas simply lead into complete isolation, at this point the world is far from being the garden of Eden.

Yeah power vacuums are an issue, but it still isn't our responsibility to do it forever. These countries should form their own unions etc. But this is just my surface opinion. I do not know enough about America's role in vassal states to say too much. But I would like it if the world all prospered, and had diverse prosperity and not become one trick pony economies. China may e able to produce things cheaper, but their quality is worse. When people prosper, they can afford better things. Etc.

Yeah American food tends to be garbage lol.

It is pretty clear what will happen. I think you have something like 75 trillion in public and private debt as a country, while with this you will lose ability of mass printing money and you will have the spiral that I have just explained to you.
I don't want America printing money. Abolish the fed! Lol

He had years of holding all branches of the government and without this his grand plan is not really going anywhere. Actually I am also not sure this is really one of his promises, even if without some serious paradigm shift in education there is not way to even keep what you currently have. Yet alone return the lost. The genuine education is on the long run the most important sector and therefore if it sucks everything else will suck by the chain reaction. You don't even have to go anti-science to have massive problem due to problems in education, which is foundation of any future economy.

President doesn't have as much power as you think. Not to mention no one wanted to work with him, because of what I said earlier. Even Republicans are the Plutocracy. And education is corrupted by money as much as politics. Its essentially money laundering, and promotes propaganda. It needs major overhaul. The corruption in america is like tangled fishing nets. Its not gonna change in one lifetime.

As I said I have nothing against you but I simply think you are very wrong on this. :)

Lol, okay.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just another reminder that the great economy actually is a house of cards.

The Fed's monetary juice has tied directly to the rise in stocks

The Fed plans to keep pumping cash - Axios

The repo market is ‘broken’ and Fed injections are not a lasting solution, market pros warn - MarketWatch

Even those crazies at the Epoch Times agree.
Fed’s $120 Billion-a-Day Injections Into Banking System Signal Something Is Deeply Wrong

Trade policy, a geopolitical crisis and/or a stock market correction are the likely causes of a resession - all of which are happening.

abolish the fed.