• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Post a link that you liked

devaf

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Greetings!

I saw this video[/URL] on youtube which I think is made well and wanted to share here. It would be nice to see a link to a spiritual topic you liked.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Add this book to your reading list :Art and Symbols of the Occult: Images of Power and Wisdom .

Hopefully, you won't lose an arm in your experiments.

bHTDoQX.jpg

Lark

PostSecret

The Burning House

1000 Awesome Things – A time-ticking countdown of 1000 awesome things by Neil Pasricha

Humans of New York

Erich Fromm

http://www.cracked.com/funny-articles.html

I was thinking about this the other day, a lot of these links are to things which I've considered to be the epitome of the internet at its best, although I always think that HNY is at a risk of simply evolving into its own publishing house or corporate entity, I am saddened by the fact that TBH went of fashion, that site is not what it once was and the FB page is similarly out of action too, I've been told it just followed the "pattern", successful blog transitions into a published book and then that's just a passive income stream for the creator and the end of things.

I like go fund me, crowd fund, kickstarter and other sites like that, I like being able to see creative projects and fund them with my modest monies if I can too. I think the internet's arteries are hardening now, with developments like FB and other so called disruptive technologies finding regulation and even public expectation beginning to bite, let alone revelations like prominent persons with a stake in those enterprises saying they dont actually allow their kids or family to use them.