• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What is the happiest or sweetest or softest thing you've thought today?

yubitzu

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Today I thought of the strong emotions music can make me feel and felt happy it exists.
I felt grateful that the people that created my favorite music were born.
And that's all.I don't think very much.
Have you thought of anything that's made you happy today?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My thought, watching my cat stretch in a patch of sunlight, looking goofy & happy:

“love the Crickets” :wubbie:

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Everyday, I think about the beauty that lies beneath all of the hideousness. Of a person. Of the world. Of life. Sometimes even of myself.
The fact that it's there is what keeps me going.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think I'm a lot more resilient during turbulent times than than the average person. I think there are a few different reasons for this, but one that I feel comfortable sharing is that I've struggled with depression so I know how to handle feeling shitty in a way where I feel like I'm utterly on my own, which is in some ways more challenging than a collective malaise where you know most of the people you talk to share the same anxieties.

Part of me feels bitter about the whole thing because of how little help I've gotten facing this thing on my own. But that's not a place I think I should stay.

I was thinking that I'd like to use my resilience to see if I could help others in some small way (since I have the capability), to see if I could help others push past fear and despair. That would be better than despising them for their weakness, even if some of them might have despised my "weakness" when my depression was the most crushing. Not that it didn't hurt to be treated socially like someone to be avoided at all costs, but I'd like to be a positive influence on the world if I can, and maybe make things so people don't have to go through what I went through.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Some drama with my extended family I was kind of sucked into has made me vow if and when I get married and have a family, I'm determined to create the best, most positive environment possible for my child. I want them to have positive relations with their parents like I largely had with mine, I want them to have close relations with their extended family on both sides, and I want them to feel loved and free to explore who they are and their interests.