• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Astrology

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Did you seriously just call me "graceful" and "serene"?
Okay.

Fixed signs have one quality concerning a kind of high-mindedness (justice, determination, nobility, grace), and one for a kind of centred-ness (assured, secure, centred, serene). Scorpio has these with a "water-y" quality.

I thought graceful and serene fit that well enough. However, when I first drew up the list, I did the water signs terribly, so they still might not match up too well.

Still though, the terms I used might be pretty close, and maybe you just don't identify with them for some reason or another.

--

Background info on how I came up with the list: I thought of each sign - maybe I used specific people I knew of each sign, I don't remember fully - and thought of a couple words for each.

After looking at the words I came up with, I noticed that the majority of the list fit really well with the elements and cardinal/fixed mutable aspects, so I changed the rest of the list to follow suit.

(also, I couldn't find what I did with the list for a while. It was in the Random Thoughts thread, but I had to ctrl+f on like a hundred pages before I found it!)

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Oh and if anyone wants to help me with formulating the list and elaborations send me a PM.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here's my full list:

At the very least, I need to change "productive" in Virgo into something that expresses the free, earthy energy better. I also need to change "transcending" in Libra, because the term transcending implies going beyond all of these terms.

Creative and seeking. What do you mean by "seeking" exactly?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I'd say that fits then, speaking as a Pisces. :3

Nice!

Water signs have a flowing, emotional energy, which I associate with the Feeling function. Mutable signs are geared towards truth seeking and free energy. For water mutable, their manner of seeking and energy are connected to a personal expression of one's feeling. (Feeling isn't the best term to use their because that's associated with Jung, but I don't know of what words capture the "water essence" best, apart from simply "having an essence like water")

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I'm just gonna blame everything on this.
Apparently I die rich though, so there's that.

N1bJawg.png

Someone entertain me with my own sorrows and curses.

- - - Updated - - -

everyone: oh... everything makes sense now
me: i know

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe

- - - Updated - - -

All your things are on the same side of the black line. That means you tend to stay on your half of the world and not venture to the other side. You have a pervasive feeling of an "otherness" existing in the world.

(I don't know how to do astrology reads)

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
All your things are on the same side of the black line. That means you tend to stay on your half of the world and not venture to the other side. You have a pervasive feeling of an "otherness" existing in the world.

(I don't know how to do astrology reads)

Yes. I've had better readings, but yes.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

- - - Updated - - -

You have a lot of fire sign in you, explains your determination, your emotional impulses, but also your strong resilience. You also have a lot of earth signs which makes you realistic and down to earth, sometimes even pessimistic.

*I too do not know how to give readings and am going by my vague understanding of astrological types

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
All I know is the shape made by the red and blue lines. Mine looks like a diamond. That means I am formed under eXtreme pressures.

- - - Updated - - -

Yesss in my gambling setting in my room that equals $12.50. I can play some more blackjack.

I'll take $12.50 worth of joke bloke if you have it lying around.
What a gamble, joke's on me! :happy2:

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
You have a lot of fire sign in you, explains your determination, your emotional impulses, but also your strong resilience. You also have a lot of earth signs which makes you realistic and down to earth, sometimes even pessimistic.

*I too do not know how to give readings and am going by my vague understanding of astrological types

I know. I've walked the tightest rope so long that I can't even feel my feet anymore.

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I have a 30min inaccuracy, so the rising sign (and some houses) changes. Here are the two maps.

X3avQxW.png

gCHc7g8.png

...help, I guess?