Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe

Career: Planner/​Mentor
    You are invested in the people around you. When you go out, you often find yourself watching out for everyone in the group, making sure they are having a good time. You are also the person who handles the details of a plan, and others look to you to keep things organized and on schedule. Your friends rely on you in many ways. You are happiest when spending time with others who are important to you.

Heroes: Noble/​Intellectual
    You are a blend of strong conviction and intellectual intensity. You are a steady, unbending force, with a strong desire to do what’s right and see good conquer evil. You also have a fierce intellect and a quick-witted response when put in a difficult situation. With your intellectual prowess and the power of your cause behind you, there is no fight you can’t win.

Core: Thoughtful/​Reliable
    You are a blend of sensitivity and practicality, making you a well-rounded asset in relationships, work and play. You are a great listener and the people in your life are very important to you. You bring your methodical skill set to those relationships, often making you the person that your family, friends or workplace can’t live without.

Fitness: For some reason this one wasn't working?

Introverted/Extroverted: Introvert
    Introverts enjoy their time alone to rejuvenate, recharge and refresh their inner equilibrium. Rather than looking outside of themselves to others, for stimulation and excitement, introverts look inside themselves, choosing solitary activities as a counterbalance to their social lives. To the introvert, the sound of quiet feels peaceful and soothing. Introverts enjoy the company of others, often preferring intimate gatherings to large groups. The strength of the introvert is knowing their limits, and finding a balance between solitary and social.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Career: Inventor/Analyzer

Free spirit. Creative mind to follow whims. Thoughtful. Inquisitive. Curiosity of the world. Need to learn new things. Somewhat extroverted, with room for introversion or one on one. Laser singular focused on set projects.

Heroes: Celebrity

Status, basically.

Core: Thoughtful/Mellow

Sensitivity to the world. Importance in relationships. In tune with er.. people? And causes that matter to you. Easygoing approach to life. Reflective. Helping others. Team players. Prefer one on one encounters.

Fitness: n/a

Introverted/Extroverted: Introverted

Speaks for itself.

Movie: Believer/Romantic?

Lost in endless possibilities. Imaginative. Open minded. Not afraid to believe the unbelievable. Otherworldly creatures, topics and settings intrigue. A sucker for a happy ending.. eh. Drawn in by the love story.

Ok. The last one is eh. Mostly correct. But I am not quite this rosy. But I do love my fantasy, most romance centered things however make me cringe.
    "A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death." - Lelouch Vi Britannia

Alignment: True Neutral/Chaotic Neutral (Rational Neutral - Rebel Neutral)

Eclectic Oddball, that I am

MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

Could've sworn I took this recently and posted results somewhere. Maybe I forgot how to press the Send button

Mellow/​Rational
    You are a blend of creativity meets deep-thinking. Your eclectic spirit leads you to be interested in many topics, and when you find something you want to learn more about, you really dive in, leaving no stone unturned about the subject at hand. You enjoy spending time with others in deep debate, and also often enjoy solitary work, getting lost in research or a creative project. Others love to talk with you as your range of expertise is so far-reaching.

Your Personality Breakdown
    Mellow 79 / 100
    Rational 78 / 100
    Charismatic 71 / 100
    Thoughtful 60 / 100
    Adventurous 60 / 100
    Reliable 50 / 100
    Social 34 / 100

Mellow types are free spirits, who march to the beat of their own drummer. These casual types value taking a slower pace through life. Not bound by custom or convention, they could care less about popular trends and fads and, instead, feel free to creatively approach all they do. Others are drawn to their uniqueness, free spirit and artistic nature. Those who are Mellow enjoy spending time with others, yet recharge when alone and engrossed in a creative project. With their slower, laid back approach to life, they are driven by creativity and their desire not be constrained by any social standard.

Seems legit.
    J. Scott Crothers
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IxI Ni

Career: Inventor/Analyzer

Heroes: Lone Wolf/Innovator

Core: Thoughtful/Mellow

Introverted/Extroverted: Introverted

Movie: Believer/Nail Biter

Persuasion: Evangelist
    INTP
    ILI or IEI
    5w4 - 9w1 - 4w5 sp/sx
    MelPhleg

Johari | Nohari

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Career:

Planner/​Analyzer
    Your mind is always working, whether at work or at play. You enjoy learning new things and bring a natural curiosity to everything you encounter. You are the go-to person for planning an outing, and you have a knack for keeping all the details of a plan organized. Others appreciate your ideas and deep thinking. While you enjoy being out in the world, you always look forward to evenings at home with one or two good friends and great conversation. You can also find happiness on your own, working on a project or reading a good book.

Sounds like me.

Heros
    Noble/​Lone Wolf
    You are a blend of strong conviction and independent spirit. You are a steady, unbending force, with a strong desire to do what’s right and see good conquer evil. You aren’t afraid to beat to the tune of your own drum, and you prefer your own company to that of others. This allows you to focus on your fierce drive to get the job done, and you often strike off on your own in the pursuit of justice.

I guess?? I mean it's not wrong.

johari
    nohari

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    174 so/sx

Core: Reliable/Thoughtful
    You are a blend of practicality and sensitivity, making you a well-rounded asset in relationships, work and play. You bring your methodical approach to life to relationships, and you are a great listener. You are consistent and loyal, often making you the person your family, friends or workplace can’t live without.

Heroes: Team Player/Detective
    You are a blend of team spirit and vigilant dedication to finding the truth. When intrigued by a mystery, you are relentless and will stop at nothing to find the answers that you seek. When it comes to your friends, however, your lighthearted side comes out and you are the one they rely on to hold the team together with your positive attitude and quick humor. You are steadfast in your pursuit of the truth and your dedication to your teammates whom you rely on so much.

Careers: Planner/Action Taker
    You are the person that everyone turns to in order to get things done. You don't like to waste time and take a no-nonsense approach to any task set before you. Your natural propensity for understanding and keeping track of the fine details of any project makes you the ideal problem-solver for hands-on tasks. Your friends call on you when they need help with a project around the home, and you prefer to spend time with others while also taking part in activities. Not much for sitting around, chatting, or having deep discussions, you bond with others over games, hobbies, and shared projects. You tend to be a solitary person and prefer to spend time with others in small groups as opposed to large outings. You are also happy on your own, focused on a project and taking satisfaction from a job well done.

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w8/4w3 so/sx (enneagram)
    member of the month (May 2018)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    946 sx
    Socionics
    IEI None

Career: Mentor/​Analyzer
    You are a natural helper and get fulfillment from taking part in others' lives in a meaningful way. You always look beyond the surface and are thoughtful and mindful in your work and your interactions with others. In a group of people, you often find yourself watching out for everyone in the group, making sure they are having a good time. You have many intellectual interests and a natural curiosity about the world. Your friends appreciate your ideas and deep thinking. Happy in a group of people, you also enjoy time with a few close friends spent in meaningful and thought-provoking discussion. (Link)

Hero: Noble/​Lone Wolf
    You are a blend of strong conviction and independent spirit. You are a steady, unbending force, with a strong desire to do what’s right and see good conquer evil. You aren’t afraid to beat to the tune of your own drum, and you prefer your own company to that of others. This allows you to focus on your fierce drive to get the job done, and you often strike off on your own in the pursuit of justice. (Link)

Core: Thoughtful/​Reliable
    You are a blend of sensitivity and practicality, making you a well-rounded asset in relationships, work and play. You are a great listener and the people in your life are very important to you. You bring your methodical skill set to those relationships, often making you the person that your family, friends or workplace can’t live without. (Link)

Introvert/Extravert: Introvert
    Introverts enjoy their time alone to rejuvenate, recharge and refresh their inner equilibrium. Rather than looking outside of themselves to others, for stimulation and excitement, introverts look inside themselves, choosing solitary activities as a counterbalance to their social lives. To the introvert, the sound of quiet feels peaceful and soothing. Introverts enjoy the company of others, often preferring intimate gatherings to large groups. The strength of the introvert is knowing their limits, and finding a balance between solitary and social. (Link)

Movies: Dramatic/​Romantic
    You like movies that draw you in from start to finish. You seek out the love story and become invested in the lives of the various characters. A sucker for a happy ending, you become engrossed in the story along the way. You don’t mind taking on serious subjects in your films, and you are intrigued by movies that make you think. Seal it with a kiss, and you have your perfect movie. (Link)

Persuasion: Charmer
    A people-person who connects deeply with others, the Charmer’s power is derived from the capacity for and strength of relationships. The Charmer is attuned to the emotional needs of others and can draw people in like flies to honey. (Link)

Cool quizzes! Wished the fitness part worked. I think all of these results seem IxFJ to me.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Career: Visionary/Inventor

Hero: Berserker/Team Player

You are a blend of physical intensity and team spirit. You are ruthless in a fight and you keep your enemies on their toes with your unpredictable nature. When it comes to your friends, however, you are the one they rely on to hold the team together with your positive attitude and quick humor. You aren’t afraid to use your extreme energy and physical prowess in a fight, and if you feel one of your teammates is threatened, let your foes be forewarned that there is no fight you can’t win

Core: Adventurous/Charismatic

You are all about giving it your all. You bring an energy to everything you do, when it comes to activities and people. You are always on the go and not afraid to take a risk. This translates to your social life as well, where you shine as the center of attention. Sometimes when you take on a new physical feat, you prefer to do it alone, but your friends are always ready to hear your tales of your most recent adventures

Introvert/Extravert: Extravert

Movies: Believer/Indie

You like movies in which you become lost in the endless possibilities that this world (or beyond this world) has to offer. You are eclectic and open-minded, and you are not afraid to believe the unbelievable. Otherworldly creatures, topics and settings intrigue you, and you appreciate creativity in films. You like to think outside the box and appreciate films that take on new topics and introduce new ideas. When this incorporates the supernatural realm, you have your perfect movie.

Persuasion: Shark

Biting and aggressive, The Shark’s power is derived from ruthlessness. Consuming and devouring anything or anyone who gets in the way, the Shark remains focused on the prey. Where there is a shark, there is danger.
    I want my cake and I wanna eat it too

Naturalist/Action Taker

Most at ease in nature, you are independent, active and full of energy. You feel best when experiencing the natural world, and you try to be outdoors as much as possible. You have a fondness for animals and don't shy away from hard work. You prefer to take matters into your own hands and complete projects yourself. If you are going to spend time with others, you would prefer getting together to work on shared projects or hobbies, or to take part in an activity like hiking, camping, or gardening. You don't like to be idle and always want to have a project either for work or pleasure. Your friends and family know they can always count on you when they need anything. You recharge when alone, enjoying solitary time to get lost in your work and appreciate a job well done.

'Action-Takers'...are hands-on doers. They use manual and physical skills, working with technology or machinery to complete tasks. Often there is an athletic aspect to their work. They are handy, practical, systematic, applied, and 'down-to-earth.' They are drawn to jobs that involve a specific skill-set and a concrete task. They excel at solitary, goal-oriented work and 'getting the job done.'

Yup. Lots of engineers in the career choices. Landscaping, park rangers. All that stuff. Accurate.

Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Default Traitify

I sound so INFJ.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5
    Likes Masokissed liked this post