• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Romantic Are You?

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I think the test is broken, every time I clicked submit it sent me to this...

cfd907d0fcd624b35ef38a2fa8884c45.jpg

36% Honestly though I feel like some of those questions are gender specific. Yeah sorry I don't cry at weddings. Unless the food at the reception is mediocre and it's not an open bar!

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
4%

I like loves songs, and that's it (90% of songs are about love)

- - - Updated - - -

36% Honestly though I feel like some of those questions are gender specific. Yeah sorry I don't cry at weddings. Unless the food at the reception is mediocre and it's not an open bar!

Sexist.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
48%
You are definitely a romantic, but you don't let your feelings get the best of you.
You like to have your romance in small doses. You keep it real and meaningful!

Too much of this was cliche, but I am a Romantic, for sure. In person, many would scoff at this as they all love to tell me I act too cool for it, but no, it's just a private side of me. I identify more with Romanticism than any gooey sentimental stuff. It's more about defying rationality and embracing susceptibility to the emotional life.

Being spiteful and petty, I don't want to hear stories of others' love and happiness either (whenever I hear about someone's engagement, I have to bite my lip to not comment on how embarrassing it sounds....those contrived public displays.... :sick: ). But I do like romantic comedies with John Cusack, specifically....because of John Cusack.

Yay

MBTI Type
INFP
40 percent, but when I really like someone, my inner romantic comes out. :wubbie:

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"12%

Bah, romance! You're not a fan of the gushy stuff - even if you're in love.
You prefer to keep both feet on the ground. You are a realist not a romantic."

None of that cliche bs listed is even remotely romantic or intimate to me. The universe is not predetermined, fate is an absurd concept to me. I dig mind mates. Not soul mates. Romance movies of any sort do nothing for me. I hate rom-coms with a passion. If someone gave me flowers, I'd skip the vase & just give them to my cat to murder. I like flowers in the ground, outside. Not slowly rotting in my home.

Meh.

I think I'm plenty romantic, just not in the one-dimensional, almost cloying way this test depicts.

Pandemeria

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You Are 52% Romantic

romantic.jpg

You are definitely a romantic, but you don't let your feelings get the best of you.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I um, got 0%...

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You Are 4% Romantic

You prefer to keep both feet on the ground. You are a realist not a romantic.

Atomic Fiend

20%

You prefer to keep both feet on the ground. You are a realist not a romantic.

Lark

I think I tend to alternate between very romantic, in the broadest sense of the word and not just love and relationships, and totally and utterly misanthropic, although misanthropic kind of is too mild a term sometimes.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
You Are 36% Romantic :wubbie: :D

You aren't the type to get swept off your feet easily. And it's not even something you're looking for.
You're not really into being romantic for it's own sake, but it can be pretty cool for the right person!

rvfvclv

awkward
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
52%

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You Are 64% Romantic

You are very romantic, and you love to be in love. You savor every sweet moment.
Even if you aren't with someone, you still remain hopeful. In your opinion, love conquers all!