• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Sopranos Character Are You?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The New & Improved "Which Sopranos Character Are You?" Quiz

I got Silvio

You're usually pretty even-keeled and levelheaded, but certain situations really grind your gears. You're more than okay with being out of the spotlight, which makes you a reliable and trustworthy person on a personal and professional level. Your biggest flaw is you tend to follow even the most cruel of orders and not see the human side of things.

Pretty good, I always do well in advisory type roles but would not want to manage. Like the time Sil is acting boss and has a panic attack

tony_goth

Pseudo-delusional Rebel
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Paulie "Walnuts" Gualtieri

Whatever others may think of you, you'll never be called boring. You've done some pretty nasty things and you're neurotic, but there's nobody more affectionate than you when it comes to the people you care about. And if someone you care about tells you to take care of someone else, you'll treat that person like family, too.

Totally agreed. Probably there is a Forer-like bias but I don't know.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
You got: Meadow Soprano

You've always been a great student, but you're a bit naiive from having compartmentalized your personal & academic/professional life for so long. You put on a tough exterior and used to think you wanted all the space in the world, but your heart is happiest near family and other close friends.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
First of all, I fucking love this show. I had major surgery my sophomore year of high school, and this show made my time recovering.

You're Dr. Melfi. You're intelligent, kind, and devoted to your patients. In terms of your friend circle, you've never been one to need a million buddies. There have been a couple of negative situations in your life, but they were largely out of your control. If there's one piece of advice that I think would resonate with you, it'd be to remember you're not always on the clock. Let yourself live a little.

Not bad; always thought she was pretty hot.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You Got: Livia Soprano

You're Livia Soprano. You don't exactly have the best outlook on life, but as far as you're concerned, you did the best you could, and you're kind of just "over it" at this point.