• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Multidimensional Anger Test

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Look at all this repressed anger Multidimensional Anger Test

noMHx7G.jpg

Internal Anger

Internal anger denotes a person's tendency to keep their anger on the inside without making their surroundings aware of that anger. People who score high on internal anger tend to feel guilt over expressing their anger, but at the same time may also blame themselves in their thoughts for failing to express that they are angry. As a consequence, they often have trouble enforcing reasonable boundaries in their relations with others.

Hostile Outlook

People who score high on hostile outlook view the world in a cynical, suspicious and mistrustful way. They have an easy time attributing ill intentions to others, and often assume that others are lying or do not have their best interests at heart. People who are characterized by a hostile outlook usually experience a wide range of anger cognitions, but not necessarily anger emotions.

Schrödinger's Name

Blessed With A Curse
anger

"This makes you 16.2% more susceptible to anger than the average person." Oh, lol.

I am curious what they define as 'anger' though... Yes, I am pretty easily annoyed, but anger? I don't know. So I am not sure how relevant these scores are. The high score on 'external anger' kinda baffles me. I will indeed let people know that I am angry/annoyed, but I don't 'take my anger out on someone/something' as the description implies.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have another set of results, Ill add later. But I retook the test.

3TTzM2p.jpg

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Yeah, I'm a difficult human to be around... I know. I do not feel good about it and I feel the work I am doing right now is going to help me process why I am so quick to anger and fucking suck at managing it without externalizing it. I rarely feel guilty about my anger, but I frequently feel ashamed because I cannot seem to control it the way that other people do.

28.2% more susceptible to anger than the average person.

XEaY6iE.png

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
anger

This makes you 6.2% more susceptible to anger than the average person.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Apparently I've taken this test before...
Before:

After

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I could have sworn I've taken this before, but I couldn't find it. Anyway, I have been very angry lately, so I decided to answer based off how I've been more recently. It's a bummer that I can't contrast it with the old result (if there was one at all I guess).

anger.png

This makes you 25.2% more susceptible to anger than the average person.

Oh, shit. A 100%.
I tried taking it again and tweaking a few answers I think contributes to the 100% (in attempt to lower it just to see how it worked) and it still gave 100% and same scores across the board. Wonder how the answers are scored into their resulting percentages.

To sum the results up, quite a number of things make me angry (anger spectrum), I consider some of them hostile and worthy of my anger (hostile outlook), I also express anger very readily (external anger) without bottling it much (internal anger), however, am generally slow to get there (anger arousal).

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
anger

This makes you 16.2% more susceptible to anger than the average person.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
anger

This makes you 46.2% more susceptible to anger than the average person.

Lol.