• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The TypeFinder Personality Test [130 Questions]

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Set aside some time to do this. It is 130 questions. It is serious bidnez. Enjoy.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your dominant energy style is Introversion.
Your responses were 76% consistent with a preference for Introversion, and 24% consistent with a preference for Extraversion.

Your dominant cognitive style is Intuition.
Your responses were 82% consistent with a preference for Intuition, and 18% consistent with a preference for Sensing.

Your dominant values style is Feeling.
17%
THINKING
83%
FEELING
As a Feeler, you are driven by values of compassion, altruism, and cooperation. You tend to put the needs of others above your own, and always consider how to care for the people around you. You look for ways to work together with other people and accommodate them, and feel most comfortable in an environment of positive emotions.

Your dominant life management style is Judging.
24%
PERCEIVING
76%
JUDGING
As a Judger, you prefer to approach your life with a sense of structure and order. You like things planned and scheduled, and dislike unexpected changes. You tend to maintain systems of organization appreciate structured environments. It is important to you to follow through on your promises, and you consider yourself responsible and reliable.

Your Personality Type Code
INFJ - The Counselor

INFJs are creative nurturers with a strong sense of personal integrity and a drive to help others realize their potential. Creative and dedicated, they have a talent for helping others with original solutions to their personal challenges.

Your Personality Profile
You are guided by a deeply considered set of personal values. You are intensely idealistic, and can clearly imagine a happier and more perfect future. You can become discouraged by the harsh realities of the present, but are typically motivated and persistent in taking positive action nonetheless. You feel an intrinsic drive to do what you can to make the world a better place.

Your Core Values:
Idealism
Authenticity
Perceptiveness
Intimacy
Your Key Motivators:
Inspiring positive change
Fostering cooperation
Understanding others
Finding meaning in work and relationships
You want a meaningful life and deep connections with other people. You do not tend to share yourself freely but appreciate emotional intimacy with a select, committed few. Although your rich inner life can sometimes make you seem mysterious or private to others, you profoundly value authentic connections with people you trust.

You have a unique ability to intuit others' emotions and motivations, and will often know how someone else is feeling before that person knows it himself. You trust your insight about others and have strong faith in your ability to read people. Although you are sensitive, you are also reserved; you are a private sort, and are selective about sharing intimate thoughts and feelings.

PumpkinMayCare

𝓛ιкєтнє𝓓єνi lмαу
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your energy style is blended, with a slight preference for Introversion.
Your responses were 54% consistent with a preference for Introversion, and 46% consistent with a preference for Extraversion.

54%
INTROVERTED
46%
EXTRAVERTED
Your energy style is a blend of Introversion and Extraversion, and as such, you are neither a true Introvert nor a true Extravert. For the purposes of personality typing, you may call yourself an Introvert, as you do tend slightly to prefer this mode. However, it's more accurate to say that you are a bit of both Extravert and Introvert: you tend to use both styles somewhat equally, or you may prefer one style over the other depending on the situation.

The suggested types aren't the correct ones for me but the rest of the descriptions, including the core values, hit the nail on the head (except for one line). I have taken worse tests for sure.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
52 Introverted 48 Extro (AS USUAL)

41 Sensing 59 Intuition

57 Thinking 43 Feeling

28 Perceiving 72 Judging

Got ENTJ/INTJ/ISTJ

Your core values are Objectivity, Determination, Competency, strategy

Key motivators : Organizing information and resources
Increasing knowledge and understanding
Understanding systems
Developing strategy

You have a hunger for knowledge and strive to constantly increase your competence; you likely are a perfectionist with extremely high standards of performance for yourself and others. You have a keen interest in self-improvement and are a lifelong learner, always looking to add to your base of information and awareness.

An intellectual, you enjoy logical reasoning and complex problem-solving.
You approach life by analyzing the theory behind what you see, and are typically focused inward, on your own thoughtful study of the world around you.
You are drawn to logical systems and are much less comfortable with the unpredictable nature of other people and their emotions.
You are independent and selective about your relationships, preferring to associate with people whom you find intellectually stimulating.

This test describes my behaviour & personality at work indeed, I do practice indeed some works where I lead others, guide others, and make my own searches, alone.
So to me this one seems reliable. Extremely selective about people, independent and analytical nature for sure.
I DO SEEM ENTJ when I teach, and INTJ to quite a lot of people as I appear as a very quiet extrovert (always get 2 to 8 per cent more/less introversion)

Last edited:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
62% INTROVERTED
38% EXTRAVERTED

35% SENSING
65% INTUITION

32% THINKING
68% FEELING

39% PERCEIVING
61% JUDGING

INFJ - The Counselor
VERY GOOD MATCH

INFJs are creative nurturers with a strong sense of personal integrity and a drive to help others realize their potential. Creative and dedicated, they have a talent for helping others with original solutions to their personal challenges.

INFP - The Healer
VERY GOOD MATCH

INFPs are imaginative idealists, guided by their own core values and beliefs. Focused on possibilities rather than reality, INFPs see potential for a better future, and pursue truth and meaning with their own individual flair.

ISFJ - The Protector
GOOD MATCH

ISFJs are industrious caretakers, loyal to traditions and organizations. They are practical, compassionate, and caring, and are motivated to provide for others and protect them from the perils of life.

cacaia

MBTI Type
NF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your responses were 81% consistent with a preference for Intuition, and 19% consistent with a preference for Sensing.

Your responses were 59% consistent with a preference for Introversion, and 41% consistent with a preference for Extraversion

Your dominant values style is Feeling.(76 to 24 percent)
Your dominant life management style is Judging (62 to 38).

HoneyBlossom

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
60% INTROVERT
40% EXTRAVERTED

44% SENSING
56% INTUITION

52% THINKING
48% FEELING

53% PERCEIVING
47% JUDGING

The following table shows your 3 best matches of personality type.

INFP - The Healer
VERY GOOD MATCH

INFPs are imaginative idealists, guided by their own fundamental values ​​and beliefs. Focusing on possibilities rather than reality, INFPs see the potential for a better future and look for truth and meaning with their own individual style.

INTP - The architect
VERY GOOD MATCH

The INTP are philosophical innovators, fascinated by logical analysis, systems and design. They are preoccupied with theory and seek the universal law behind everything they see.

INTJ - The Mastermind
GOOD MATCH

INTJs are solvers of analytical problems, eager to improve systems and processes with their innovative ideas. They have talent to see the possibilities of improvement, whether at work, at home or in themselves.

Your personality profile:

You are a distant and analytical observer who may seem alien to the world around you, because you are so deeply absorbed in thought. He spends much of his time focused internally: exploring concepts, making connections and seeking understanding. For you, life is a continuous investigation of the mysteries of the universe.

Its fundamental values:

Reason
Autonomy
Originality
Skepticism

Your key motivators:

Understanding the world
Questioning established ideas.
Developing creative solutions
Analyzing complex problems

You present an attractive exterior, but you are passionate about reason, analysis and innovation. Seeks to create complex systems of understanding to unify the principles that you have observed in your environment. Your mind is complicated and active, and you will travel great mental distances trying to devise ingenious solutions for interesting problems.

You are not traditional, and you are more likely to reason your own individual way of doing things than to follow the crowd. Suspicion of assumptions and conventions, and is eager to separate the ideas that others take for granted. You are ruthless in analyzing concepts and beliefs, and you have little sacred value. You often feel embarrassed by other people who remain faithful to the ideology that makes no logical sense.

Zhaylin

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Again with the questions I hate: "I enjoy being there for people when they are feeling sad" No. I don't enjoy or like being there for people period. I just am because it's the right thing to do lol

I= 75% (MUCH lower than other tests)
N= 54% (pretty much on par nowadays- used to be much higher)
F= 60% (similar to other tests)
P= 78% (similar)

"Your energy style is a blend of Sensing and Intuition, and as such, you are neither a pure Sensor nor a pure Intuitive. Because you do show a slight preference for Intuition, we can classify you as an Intuitive type. However, it’s more accurate to say that you are a bit of both Sensor and Intuitive: you tend to use both styles in processing information, and you may switch from one to the other depending on the demands of your environment."

"You are sensitive, caring, and compassionate, and are deeply concerned with the personal growth of yourself and others. Individualistic and nonjudgmental, you believe that each person must find their own path. You enjoy spending time exploring your own ideas and values, and are gently encouraging to others to do the same. You are creative and often artistic, and enjoy finding new outlets for self-expression.

Your Core Values:
Empathy
Depth
Individuality
Compassion

Your Key Motivators:
Searching for meaning
Exploring ideas and possibilities
Understanding the needs of others
Encouraging personal development

You are accepting and nonjudgmental in your treatment of others, believing that each person must follow their own path. You are flexible and accommodating, and can often see many points of view. It is important to you to support other people; however, you may react strongly if you feel your own values are being violated. You especially hate being steamrolled by people who insist there is one right way to do things. You want an open, supportive exchange of ideas.

You value authenticity and want to be original and individual in everything you do. You are often concerned with a search for meaning and truth within yourself. Following tradition holds little appeal for the you; you prefer to do your own exploration of values and ideas, and decide for yourself what seems right. You are often offbeat and unconventional, and feel no desire to conform. You would rather be true to yourself than try to fit in with the crowd."

INFP/ISFP are Very Good Matches
INTP is a Good Match

Last edited:

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
71% Introverted
85% Intuitive
70% Thinking
52% Judging

Your life management style is a blend of Judging and Perceiving, and so you are neither a pure Judger nor a pure Perceiver. Because you do show a slight preference for Judging, we can classify you as a Judger type. However, it’s more accurate to say that you are a bit of both Judger and Perceiver: you tend to use both styles in your life, and you may switch from one to the other depending on the situation. Many people find they are more Judging at work, and more Perceiving in their personal lives.

It gave me both INTP and INTJ as results.

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
70% Introverted

71% Intuition

50/50 Thinking and Feeling
Your values style is a blend of Thinking and Feeling, and as such, you are neither an absolute Thinker nor an absolute Feeler. Because you do show a slight preference for Thinking, we can classify you as an Thinker type. However, it’s more accurate to say that you are a bit of both Thinker and Feeler: you tend to use both styles in processing information, and you may switch from one to the other depending on the demands of your environment.

I'm often split between thinking and feeling, and go through periods where I feel more like one than the other. I feel like my overall approach to situations, making decisions, and processing information is more in-line with being a feeler though. I'm way too interested in other people, interpersonal dynamics, and "vibes" to be a true thinker, and spend a lot of time analyzing myself and other people, but ask me again in a few weeks/months and my answer might be different.

62% Judging

Top matches: INFJ, INTJ, INTP

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your dominant energy style is Introversion.
Your responses were 56% consistent with a preference for Introversion, and 44% consistent with a preference for Extraversion.

56%
INTROVERTED
44%
EXTRAVERTED
As an Introvert, you are primarily focused inward, on your own thoughts, feelings, and experiences. Most of the time, you find it more energizing to be in quiet, peaceful surroundings than to be surrounded by noise or large groups of people. You tend to be reserved and keep your thoughts to yourself.

our dominant cognitive style is Intuition.
Your responses were 62% consistent with a preference for Intuition, and 38% consistent with a preference for Sensing.

38%
SENSING
62%
INTUITION
As an Intuitive, you are primarily interested in ideas and possibilities. You tend to be bored by mundane details, preferring instead to look at the big picture and understand how everything fits together. You are drawn to interesting ideas and theories, and enjoy imagining the future. You naturally see patterns and connections and often have a "sixth sense" about things.

Your dominant values style is Thinking.
77%
THINKING
23%
FEELING
As a Thinker, you are driven by a desire to pursue rational, logical reasoning. You tend to think about things in a detached, unemotional manner, and are most comfortable when you can reason through an issue logically. You are disinterested in personal appeals, preferring your decisions to be objective.You can be competitive with others, and don't mind ruffling a few feathers to achieve your goals.

Your dominant life management style is Judging.
42%
PERCEIVING
58%
JUDGING
As a Judger, you prefer to approach your life with a sense of structure and order. You like things planned and scheduled, and dislike unexpected changes. You tend to maintain systems of organization appreciate structured environments. It is important to you to follow through on your promises, and you consider yourself responsible and reliable.

Your Personality Type Code

ENTJ - The Commander
VERY GOOD MATCH
INTJ - The Mastermind
VERY GOOD MATCH
INTP - The Architect
GOOD MATCH

Your Personality Profile
You are perceptive about systems and strategy, and often understand the world as a chess board to be navigated. You want to understand how systems work, and how events proceed, and may have a unique ability to foresee logical outcomes. You enjoy applying yourself to a project or idea in depth, and putting in concentrated effort to achieve your goals.

Your Core Values:
Objectivity
Determination
Competency
Strategy

Your Key Motivators:
Organizing information and resources
Increasing knowledge and understanding
Understanding systems
Developing strategy

You have a hunger for knowledge and strive to constantly increase your competence; you likely are a perfectionist with extremely high standards of performance for yourself and others. You have a keen interest in self-improvement and are a lifelong learner, always looking to add to your base of information and awareness.

An intellectual, you enjoy logical reasoning and complex problem-solving. You approach life by analyzing the theory behind what you see, and are typically focused inward, on your own thoughtful study of the world around you. You are drawn to logical systems and are much less comfortable with the unpredictable nature of other people and their emotions. You are independent and selective about your relationships, preferring to associate with people whom you find intellectually stimulating.

Facts about ENTJs
Interesting facts about the ENTJ:

On personality trait measures, score as Ambitious, Forceful, Optimistic, Egotistical, Adaptable, and Energetic
Least likely of all types to report stress resulting from work or finances
More likely than average to suffer cardiac problems
Among the least likely of all types to believe in a higher spiritual power

Among top 4 types in college GPA
Among most likely to stay in college (ok dom Te... )
Personal values include Home/Family, Achievement, Creativity, and Learning :wubbie:
Overrepresented among MBA students and small business owners
One of two types most likely to be satisfied with their work

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Introverted 55-45

Sensing: 68-32

Thinking: 63-37

Perceiving: 69-31

Top 3 matches: ESTP, ISTP, ISFP!

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
E/I= 53/47
S/N= 11/89
F/T= 55/45
J/P= 38/52

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
76% introverted, 24% extroverted
67% intuition, 33% sensing
59% feeling, 41% thinking
63% perceiving, 37% judging

INFP-Very good match
INTP-Very good match
ISFP-Good match

Turi

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP, basically landslides for each letter too on this one.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your energy style is blended, with a slight preference for Extraversion.
Your responses were 53% consistent with a preference for Extraversion, and 47% consistent with a preference for Introversion.

Your responses were 90% consistent with a preference for Intuition, and 10% consistent with a preference for Sensing.

61% THINKING
39% FEELING

Your life management style is blended, with a slight preference for Judging.
45% PERCEIVING
55% JUDGING
Your life management style is a blend of Judging and

ENTJ - The Commander
VERY GOOD MATCH

ENTJs are strategic leaders, motivated to organize change. They are quick to see inefficiency and conceptualize new solutions, and enjoy developing long-range plans to accomplish their vision.

INTJ - The Mastermind
VERY GOOD MATCH

INTJs are analytical problem-solvers, eager to improve systems and processes with their innovative ideas. They have a talent for seeing possibilities for improvement, whether at work, at home, or in themselves.

ENTP - The Inventor
GOOD MATCH

ENTPs are inspired innovators, motivated to find new solutions to intellectually challenging problems. They are curious and clever, and seek to comprehend the people, systems, and principles that surround them.

Your Personality Profile
You are analytical and objective, and like bringing order to the world around you. When there are flaws in a system, you see them and enjoy the process of discovering and implementing a better way. You are assertive and enjoy taking charge; you see your role as that of leader and manager, organizing people and processes to achieve goals.

Your Core Values:
Ambition
Influence
Persistence
Logic

Your Key Motivators:
Taking charge
Making tough decisions
Critiquing systems and processes
Achieving success and status

Methylene

Now with more salt.
MBTI Type
LVEF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I- 61%
N- 57%
T- 58%
P- 73%

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Here's what I got - ENTP as usual :newwink:

Your dominant energy style is Extraversion.
Your responses were 88% consistent with a preference for Extraversion, and 12% consistent with a preference for Introversion.

INTROVERTED 12%

EXTRAVERTED 88%

As an Extravert, you are primarily focused outward, on the world around you. You seek stimulation and activity and enjoy busy environments. You are energized by activity and by interacting with other people. You tend to be talkative and express yourself easily.

Your responses were 73% consistent with a preference for Intuition, and 27% consistent with a preference for Sensing.

SENSING 27%

INTUITION 73%

As an Intuitive, you are primarily interested in ideas and possibilities. You tend to be bored by mundane details, preferring instead to look at the big picture and understand how everything fits together. You are drawn to interesting ideas and theories, and enjoy imagining the future. You naturally see patterns and connections and often have a "sixth sense" about things.

THINKING 60%

FEELING 40%

As a Thinker, you are driven by a desire to pursue rational, logical reasoning. You tend to think about things in a detached, unemotional manner, and are most comfortable when you can reason through an issue logically. You are disinterested in personal appeals, preferring your decisions to be objective.You can be competitive with others, and don't mind ruffling a few feathers to achieve your goals.

Your dominant life management style is Perceiving.

PERCEIVING 63%

JUDGING 37%

As a Perceiver, you like to keep things casual and open-ended. You dislike being tied down, preferring instead to be free to go with the flow and the impulses of the moment. Your tend to avoid rigid structures and organizational systems, and shy away from scheduling your time in advance. Your like to be free to make last-minute changes as new ideas arise.