• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Jungian Cognitive Functions] SimilarMinds Classic Jung Test

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well if people are lying about it then someone should get 100% on all the functions and then be like "look guys I'm a psychological freakk!" Ooh, I want to go see if i can figure out how to score 50/50 for all letters on an MBTI test brb

HMMMM... haha jk. ;) (does nothing to test, gets 50/50)

Serious Level: None​

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You missed 60 questions: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60!

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Te (Extroverted Thinking) (50%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (50%)
your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (50%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (50%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (50%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (50%)
your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (50%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (50%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
based on your results your type is likely - unclear
Serious Level: None (but I did do the test to put out the result)​

Korvinagor

Cyber Strider
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It's an interesting test, but how exactly is music preference a determining factor of one's cognitive functions? Or optimism for that matter. I mean, I can sort of see how they'd come to that conclusion, but still...

Results
Te (Extroverted Thinking) (30%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (75%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (55%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (60%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (5%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (45%)

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (80%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (35%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
based on your results your type is likely - enfj

oknJ

MBTI Type
xNTx
Enneagram
1w9
I've been trying to figure out my type for some time now , I know that I am a thinker but not sure about the other letters. These are my similarminds results:
Can anyone interpret these ?

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (70%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (70%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (70%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (45%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (40%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (60%)

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've been trying to figure out my type for some time now , I know that I am a thinker but not sure about the other letters. These are my similarminds results:
Can anyone interpret these ?

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (70%)

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (70%)

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (70%)

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (45%)

Si (Introverted Sensing) (40%)

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (60%)

Based on this test I'd guess some sort of xNTx. Your scores are very close so it's had to say. I'd recommend taking the Keys2Cog test to compare, or even better, making a "type me" thread.

oknJ

MBTI Type
xNTx
Enneagram
1w9
Based on this test I'd guess some sort of xNTx. Your scores are very close so it's had to say. I'd recommend taking the Keys2Cog test to compare, or even better, making a "type me" thread.

Thanks man ! I made it.

Non_xsense

MBTI Type
Fool
From my point of view , every kind of person can learn how to see things from others perspectives .
Mature humans beings can conflict with the sterotypes 'cause we are learners and we can learn how to abstract/sensing.

Ti users can learn how to manipulate tests in a unconscious manner 'cause they are always thinking about the real truth and use every perspective .