• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NT] friedrich nietzsche an intj

chado

MBTI Type
infp
what do you guys think of friedrich nietzsche he was a full on intj,and had many and profound insights,he was a poet and philosopher,and genius so what do you gusy think of him?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I remember Jung said he was Introverted Thinking, or I remember reading someone say that Jung said so, and I assume you've probably read either myself say so, or the person who I read it from say so, correct?

However, I know he is often seen as an INTJ, and "anti-Fe".

I personally do associate his personality with INTJ, yes. Probably INTJ-Te, as it is a more "strong" form, whereas some other INTJs can be more... eh, withdrawn?

However, he could really be INTP or ISTP for all I know... I'm not too good at this. I've noticed that Jung in one photo looked a bit like Nietzsche.

I personally really enjoy reading Nietzsche. The poetic and/or aphoristic nature of his writing is really cool, since I find long passages can be hard to digest, and there is usually more insight in a single Nietzsche aphorism than what I see in a whole page of other philosophers that I've looked at.

It's also nice that he's not simply re-iterating Plato. He is a very opinionated writer, but that's honestly a nice thing to say, even if I find his judgements to be a bit too harsh at times.

Axwell

MBTI Type
IXTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
what do you guys think of friedrich nietzsche he was a full on intj,and had many and profound insights,he was a poet and philosopher,and genius so what do you gusy think of him?

i remmeber hearin he was a party animal n liked to go clubbin for a banterous night with de lads, he was da top banter lad

i think he was an estp u can see it

Se - Ti

cus his insights r profound which is very estp n all estps r geniuses