• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Your Type With A Middle/Ambiversion

Choose Your Four Letters

• Total voters

á´…eparted

passages
A recent thread inspired this.

If we were to include an ambiverted option (a middle of the road with a weak or no preference for either axis) for each of the four letters, what type would you be?

For consistency's sake let's set it as (I tried to aim for words that were sort of the middle road of each):

E-A-I (with A meaning ambivert)
S-O-N (with O meaning observing)
T-R-F (with R meaning reasoning)
J-G-P (with G meaning governing)

Included a poll, by listed it by letter choice. Reason being that 81 type options for a poll is way too many.

By this metric I'd likely be EORJ.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
AOFP/ANFP. I'm so indecisive that I wish there was an option between O and N. I'm not a strong intuitive, like some here seem to be, but I'm definitely not a full sensor. That's why I voted O, but I have a definite N leaning. I could have voted ANFP.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't really think I'm that in between on any, but the F-T dichotomy leans pretty Fe-heavy so I score as a weak feeler sometimes. and an argument could be made for me being ambiverted.

soooo ANRP

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ--because I'm basic like that.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I score pretty solidly on each letter, but I guess I could see EOTJ or EORJ as an alternative.

I dunno. This is tricky.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I would say that I am at the cusp of a few solid letters, but just not there enough to not go away from my indecisive leanings. Like the ambiversion, probably more introversion- but not enjoying the idea of commiting to the binary.

So AORP... Sounds like some sort of animal noise. Guess it fits with the bleating.

reckful

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
INTJ.

The "messiest" part of my type is that I'm above-average (methinks) in Neuroticism — the Big Five factor that doesn't have a corresponding MBTI dimension.

When it comes to the dichotomies, I doubt anyone who knows me reasonably well would mistake me for an E, an S, an F or a P. And if it was up to me, I might choose to be somewhat closer to the borderline on I and J.

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
IORG. I'm more N than S, but I use sensing often enough and well enough that I think I have to go middle of the road on that one.

I kind of like the breakdown of a cognitive functions test I took once: Ni > Se > Fe > Ti. I seem to have a weird Se blossom going on, where it's sort of moved up the stack as long as I'm actively employing it.

Mmm, Se blossoms.